chapter 12

"Let's go to my room" William said as he stood up, but all Sherlock did was stare up at him from where he was sitting, mouth agape.

William reached a hand out to Sherlock, which the detective gratefully took and proceeded to drag him upstairs.

They both ascended to staircase quietly as to not wake Albert and Louis, but before they made their way to William's room, they stopped at his office.

William unlocked the door and walked in, Sherlock following closely behind.

Sherlock looked around the room and at first glance it looked like any ordinary study but he knew that wasn't the case. He looked over at William and saw that he was searching for something in his desk drawers.

"Here" William says handing Sherlock some papers.

"What's this?" Sherlock asked as he started flipping through the pages.

"It's the plans for everything we'd done" William answered and Sherlock noticed that a lot of the papers are background information on all of the nobles who were killed.

Sherlock saw the information about the last noble on the list, the one he had killed on this very night. He knew about the aristocrat's crimes but when he read the rest of the information he was baffled.

"This is the noble who was responsible for the death of your parents right?" Sherlock asked holding up the sheet of paper.

"Yes" was all William answered as he looked at Sherlock's reaction to the information on that paper.

It turns out that the noble Sherlock killed was a well known high society member in the vampire council, a separate faction from the humans.

But the thing that shocked Sherlock the most was that there were also vampires affiliated with the royal family.

This was private information, unknown be the public. If this kind of thing were to be made public, what exactly would happen to the British monarchy?

"Liam, why'd you show this to me?" Sherlock asked gesturing to the paper that he was reading.

William just shrugged, not knowing why he let him see that in the first place.

"Does my brother know?" Sherlock asked and William widened his eyes in shock at this.

"Yes, he does" William answered in a whisper after a long pause making Sherlock's eyes widen in disbelief this time.

Sherlock took a seat on one of the chairs in the room as he processed this information.

"Your brother has known of the existence of vampires for a long time, he took an oath, to never speak of it in public, and seeing as you are a civilian, he never told you" William explained to ease Sherlock's shoulders a bit.

"Sherly" William called as he approached him, using a finger to tilt his head up to look at him.

"You understand why your brother hid the existence of vampires from you right?" William asked as he gazed into Sherlock's deep blue eyes. Sherlock nodded as he placed the papers he was holding onto the floor.

"Since you were interested in me and I was interested in you, I couldn't keep it a secret from you, so because of me you found out about their existence" William said as he ran his fingers through Sherlock's hair.

"And I thank you for that. I've realized that there are a lot of things I still don't know about this world" Sherlock said as he wrapped his arms around William's waist pulling him closer.

"I want you to teach me all about vampires" Sherlock requested and William smiled.

"How about a different kind of lesson right now? Hmm? Sherly~" William asked seductively, pushing Sherlock back against the chair.

William stood between Sherlock's legs as the detective looked up at the man in front of him.

"Have you ever had your blood sucked by a vampire Mr. Holmes?" William asked as he bent over placing his face into the crook of Sherlock's neck, but he already knew the answer to that.

Sherlock's breath hitched in his throat as William grazed his teeth against his neck.

"Liam" Sherlock moaned which amused William, this also surprised Sherlock himself as his eyes widened.

William removed his face from the crook of Sherlock's neck as he stood up straight and walked back over to the door to lock it.

The walls were already soundproof, he just didn't want either of his brothers to walk in.

William then took off his jacket and waistcoat, Sherlock watching every move he made.

Rolling up his sleeves to his forearm, William approached Sherlock once more.

"I'm quite hungry right now~" William said in a light airy seductive voice.

"Will you allow me some of you blood~?" He asked making Sherlock gulp and nod his head.

William smiled as he caressed Sherlock's neck.

Sherlock on the other hand found this experience quite arousing and he couldn't hide his shame. William noticed this a chuckled.

William started removing Sherlock's jacket. Running his hands down Sherlock's arms as he felt every toned muscle. Sherlock's pores raised as he felt a chill down his spine every time William touches him.

William then unbuttoned the first two buttons on Sherlock's shirt, his slender fingers grazing against his collarbone.

Taking it upon himself, he straddled the detective as Sherlock kept watch of William's every move.

"Are you sure you want to do this? It's going to hurt" William asked one last time before he acted on his desires, he wants to make sure that Sherlock is 100% okay with this.

"Liam" Sherlock says as he places his hands on William's hips, "I'll be okay" he flashed him a smile.

"In fact, I'm definitely enjoying this" Sherlock admitted as he captured William's lips in a deep needy kiss.

As they broke the kiss in need of oxygen, William smirked as he leaned into the crook of Sherlock's neck once more.

Moving his head to the side, Sherlock made sure that William had enough access to his neck as he mentally prepared himself for what's to come.

William started kissing and sucking at the detectives neck making Sherlock's grip tighten on William's hips as he moaned.

And with that, William sunk his fangs deep into Sherlock's neck making him hiss.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Date: Sunday 11th February, 2024 10:39PM

Instagram: @ dazai.chuuya.15 @ soukoku.sherliam @ daily._.soukoku & @ daily._.sherliam
Twitter: @ rialovessoukoku
Tik Tok: @ rialovessoukoku

Thank you for reading chapter 12 of Scarlet Love <3