chapter 18

It was now Saturday, William and Sherlock had decided to meet each other at the theatre. The play they were about to watch? It was Romeo and Juliet.

Romeo and Juliet was one of Shakespeare's most popular plays. The unrequited love between the two individuals mirrored the love that William and Sherlock had for each other.

“You really chose quite the play huh Liam” Sherlock smirked at William as they took their seats in a more private section from the rest of the audience.

“It's one of the greatest tragic romances to ever be written, I thought that it would be perfect for a first date” William said with a content look on his face making Sherlock smile.

After everyone had taken their seats, the audience lights dimmed and the stage lights turned on. Everyone watched as the stage actors entered and the start of the play was underway.

Sherlock looked over at William and noticed that he was quite fixated on the play, the way his eyes lit up at certain scenes and the way he scrunched his nose at other scenes was also quite alluring to him.

'He's so beautiful' Sherlock thought to himself with a smile on his face knowing that his partner is the most attractive person he's ever seen, and that he is his.

“Sherly? Are you watching the play or are you too busy looking at me?” William turned to Sherlock with a smile.

“You're much more interesting to look at than a play anyway” Sherlock remarked honestly making William blush.

“Just watch the play” William turned away covering his face making Sherlock chuckle.

Sherlock smirked and moved closer to William's ear, “And what if I don't?” he asked as he kissed his ear.

William's breath hitched in his throat and he turned to face Sherlock once again, his face still red.

“Please stop, we're in public” William said which Sherlock found to be quite cute.

“But no one can see us up here in these private seats, also you're quite cute when you blush Liam” Sherlock rested his chin on his palm and continued to stare at William.

“I'm going to the loo” William suddenly said and left making Sherlock raise an eyebrow, but a sudden thought crossed his mind making him smirk.

So he got up and followed William, opening the door he saw William standing in front of the sink looking at himself in the mirror and after making sure that there was no one in the stalls, he closed the door and locked it behind him.

“Sherly what are you doing here?” William asked turning around to look at him.

“A sudden thought just crossed my mind that's all” Sherlock answered innocently as he approached William.

But William knows that Sherlock's intentions are anything but innocent.

Cornering William against the counter, Sherlock rested a hand on William's face and looked into his beautiful scarlet eyes.

“Liam, you're really beautiful you know that?” Sherlock complimented and made William blush once again.

“There's that cute blush” Sherlock said and then kissed William passionately on the lips, William wrapping his arms around Sherlock's neck.

Sherlock then loosened William's tie a bit and saw the marks that he left were still there, making him smirk.

He kissed every single one that was currently visible to him making William close his eyes at the feeling.

“Sherly let's get back to our seats, we'll miss the play” William said even though his arms were still around Sherlock's neck.

“You're much more interesting to me than a play Liam” Sherlock said looking up at William from his position at his neck.

“Also your arms haven't moved from around my neck either” Sherlock teased.

“Why don't we go somewhere else?” William requested making Sherlock stand upright to look at him.

“Where to? I thought you wanted to watch the play?” Sherlock asked, curious about William's sudden change of mind.

“I've seen and read that play countless times, I won't be missing anything. And I was thinking about going to my place. Louis is out shopping today so you need not be alarmed” William answered chuckling at the last part.

“I might just have to take you up on that offer then” Sherlock winked making William laugh.

With one last kiss Sherlock grabbed William's arm and they both left the theatre house.

When they got to and entered the Moriarty manor, Albert and Mycroft were both already there in the living area.

“I see that we both had the same idea today brother” William said to Albert and they both laughed.

“Sherly” “Mycky” the Holmes brothers both acknowledged each other and continued to say no more.

“Let's go Liam, this is getting weird” Sherlock said referring to the fact that Albert was currently straddling Mycroft and he did not need to see that.

“Make sure you go to your room so that Louis doesn't see you!” William warned Albert and Mycroft whilst being pulled up the stairs by Sherlock.

“That brother of yours, will he really try to kill us if he found out?” Mycroft asked but all Albert did was smile at him.

“Oh no” Mycroft said and proceeded to pick Albert up and head towards the stairs.

“Show me the direction to your room” Mycroft told Albert which made him chuckle.

-

After making their way to William's room, Sherlock closed the door behind him and locked it.

“Now why don't we continue where we left off” Sherlock smirked and at the same time William had an idea.

William grabbed Sherlock by the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards the bed, pushing him down and then straddling him.

He then unbuttoned the buttons on Sherlock's shirt one by one, Sherlock already knows what William was going to do so he mentally prepared himself.

Taking a deep breath, William's eyes glowed brighter as he bared his fangs and no matter how many times Sherlock had seen it, it still left him in awe.

William moved down to Sherlock's neck, licking a spot causing Sherlock to shudder and then sunk his fangs in.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Date: Sunday 28th April, 2024 9:55PM

Instagram: @ dazai.chuuya.15, @ soukoku.sherliam, @ daily._.soukoku, @ daily._.sherliam, @ daily._.hualian, @ daily._moriartybros
Twitter/X: @ rialovessoukoku
Tik Tok: @ rialovessoukoku

Thank you for reading chapter 18 of Scarlet Love <3