chapter 13

After the pain had subsided from William sinking his fangs into his neck, Sherlock moaned as William licked and sucked at the blood exiting the fresh wound.

“Your blood tastes good Mr. Holmes~” William purred as he licked his lips looking at Sherlock.

Sherlock blushed as he turned his head away from William, looking at William right now just made it harder for him to restrain himself.

“What's wrong Sherly~?” William asked as he turned Sherlock's head back to face him.

William then closed the distance between their lips again as they shared another kiss, this time Sherlock seemed quite impatient making William chuckle.

William decided to experiment a bit with the situation and suddenly grounded his hips against Sherlock's, the detective moaned loudly making William smirk.

“Liam, you do not want to play this game” Sherlock warned in a stern voice but William just smiled innocently at him.

“Whatever do you mean Mr. Holmes?” William asked in a teasing yet innocent way.

“That's it!” Sherlock suddenly growled as he got up from the chair and carried William over to his desk.

“Oh?” William looked amused by Sherlock's actions as the detective pushed him back to lay on the desk.

Sherlock then unbuttoned William's shirt, caressing his body as William looked up at him.

“Beautiful” Sherlock whispered making William blush a bit, William isn't going to get used to being complimented and Sherlock loves the thought of catching him off guard with compliments.

“So what are you going to do now Sherly~?” William asked as he looked up at Sherlock expectantly.

Sherlock just leaned down as he recaptured their lips in a kiss, William impulsively wrapped his arms around Sherlock's neck as Sherlock unbuttoned William's trousers too.

-

Sherlock went home that morning before the sun had risen, leaving William sleeping soundly in his own bed.

They hadn't gone all the way since they both agreed that it was way too early in their relationship. They would both also like their first time to be special.

Waking up that morning, William remembered everything that happened last night with a small smile on his face. He then put on some clothes and went downstairs to have breakfast with his brothers.

“Good morning William” Louis greeted his brother with a smile as he sat down. Louis then placed his breakfast and a cup of coffee onto the table in front of him.

“Good morning Louis, where's Albert?” William asked after greeting his brother.

“Albert left for work a few minutes ago” Louis answered as he sat across from William and ate his own breakfast as well.

William nodded as he read the morning newspaper and a certain article caught his eye.

Another noble found dead, this time with a gun shot wound to the head

That's the noble Sherlock killed last night.

“Louis I have something I need to do today” William suddenly spoke up and Louis looked at him.

“Is it related to Sherlock Holmes and that article?” Louis asked looking at William from above the rim of his glasses.

William just chuckled as he nodded his head, when had his little brother start looking at him like that?

“Whilst I am thankful to Mr. Holmes for saving you, I still don't like him, but I trust that you know what you're doing” Louis admitted making William sweat a bit.

“Heh” William forced a smile as he stood up.

William walked back upstairs to his room in order to get ready for the day as he will be meeting Sherlock and inspector Lestrade.

-

William made his way to Scotland yard headquarters and met Sherlock who was already there talking to the inspector.

“Good morning inspector” William smiled at the man and Sherlock looked baffled.

“Lestrade would you give us one moment, I would like to speak to Liam in private” Sherlock asked not even waiting for the inspector to answer as he grabbed William's wrist and dragged him off somewhere.

“So you greet Lestrade but not me?” Sherlock asked as he cornered William against a wall making William chuckle.

“Are you jealous Sherly?” William asked in light airy voice as he smiled at the man in front of him.

“Damn right I am!” Sherlock admitted making William laugh, “Don't be jealous Sherly” William said as he kissed him.

“Good morning~” William finally greeted him and the detective smirked, “Now that's even better than what Lestrade got” Sherlock said and William giggled.

“So, did you enjoy last night?” William whispered against Sherlock's ear producing goose bumps on his skin.

“That was the best night of my life Liam” Sherlock answered grabbing William's waist.

“Best night of your life so far” William winked as he removed Sherlock's hands from his waist and walked away leaving the detective stunned.

“Liam you rascal” Sherlock whispered as he smirked following the man.

Sherlock caught up to William and William suddenly asked, “What are we going to do about this case? There's no criminal to arrest and you killing that last noble just made everything much more confusing”.

“Hmm, you're right. What if it ends up as a cold case?” Sherlock asked and that gave William a thought.

“A case similar to the 'Jack the Ripper' case?” William asks and Sherlock nodded.

“Exactly!” Sherlock shouted as they neared the inspector.

“What were you two talking about?” Lestrade asked as Sherlock seemed really excited.

“We were just talking about how much of a mystery this case is” William answered the inspector with a small smile.

“It really is isn't it?” Lestrade said as he scratched the back of his neck.

“Inspector, what are the chances that this case can turn into a cold case?” William asked the inspector, both him and Sherlock looking at the man expectantly.

“Oh, right now is about 75%” the inspector answered making their eyes widen a bit.

“Can Mr. Holmes and I take a look at the crime scene?” William asked and the inspector nodded.

“Sure, you're not going to find much though. The killer knew exactly what they were doing because when we got there, the noble that was killed still looked like he was sleeping soundly” this made both William and Sherlock turn to look at each other.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Date: Sunday 18th February, 2024 10:01PM

Instagram: @ dazai.chuuya.15 @ soukoku.sherliam @ daily._.soukoku & @ daily._.sherliam
Twitter: @ rialovessoukoku
Tik Tok: @ rialovessoukoku

Thank you for reading chapter 13 of Scarlet Love <3