040

Cont'd

Shay Shay💋
________________

My body felt like it was paralyzed,I slowly opened my eyes a nagging pain in the left side of my head.

I was not in the labour room anymore,but on the bed out in the maternity ward.

I got up and a nurse came over to where I was,well it was the nurse from the clinic.

"Yuh alright now...how yuh feel?"she asked.

"Not bad,"i said.

"Well...a time fi yuh feed yuh baby a five hour now since yuh pass out,"she said.

Jamaal was laying beside me.

Oh my gosh...he was so cute,cyah believe a my pickney dat.

I took him up and gave him a kiss. He started crying and I fed him.

"Geo gone?"i asked the nurse.

"No...e suppose to still outside a wait,"she answered.

"E cyah come inside now?"i asked.

"Well e have fifteen minutes a visiting time left,"she said looking at her watch.

"Can call him fimi please,"i said and she left.

About a minute later,Geo came inside,he looked so happy.

"Oh God Shay...yuh know how mi did a stress seh yuh neva did a go mek it,"he said hugging me.

"Well at least me mek e...and yuh likkle trouble maker pickney to,"i smiled.

"Yuh wah hold him?"i asked and he nodded.

He put a towel over his shirt and I gave him the baby. E man a hold e pickney like wah handicap.. Lol.

"Juvi...ypree,"he said.

"Oye stop call him so,"i said.

"A so e name,"he said.

"Yuh tell yuh mother dem seh mi have baby?"i asked.

"Yeah...Leo dem did deh yah no too long ago but dem did haffi leave,"he said.

"Oh,"

"Yuh wah mi go buy sumn fi yuh eat?"he asked and I nodded.

He left and I placed Jamaal on the bed,he was now sleeping.

Bro mi feel like mi in love...e just so cute mi cyah stop look pon him.

Geo came back 20 minutes later, he had bought a box food for me. Visiting hours were up so he had to give one of the nurse to give me.

He did call me though,to tell me that he was leaving.

I ate the food and drank the juice that he had sent in the bag,then I went to take a shower before Jamaal woke up.

After I came back from the bathroom,I took some pictures of him to send to Geo.

I then decided to take a nap.
---------------------
The Next Morning

It was already 8:15 and Geo was here to bring me home. I hardly slept last night, Jamaal had me up all night.

Geo took the bags and the basin and put them in the car,then came and opened the door.

I sat in the backseat,Geo's mom had told me that it wasn't safe to be at the front seat with the baby in case we had an accident.

"Yuh parents them reach already?"i asked.

"Dem suppose to reach by now a from early this morning them lef out,"said Geo.

He was driving slow and I had to laugh because of how slow he went over the bumps on the road.

"Weh yah laugh afta mi fah,"he said grinning.

"Nutting,"i replied containing my laughter.

He pulled up in the driveway, Kevin's car was there.

I got out of the car and carried the baby inside while Geo followed behind with the things.

As soon as I stepped inside,his mom came running towards me.

"Ohhhh...mi baby finally reach,"she said.

"Watch how him cute to,"she said looking at him.

She took the baby and I went upstairs to help Geo sort out the bags.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed,his head buried in his hands. Was he crying?

"B...wah do yuh,"i said walking up to him.

"Nutting,"he said quickly drying his tears and presenting a smile on his face.

"Leonardo doh tell mi no lie,"i said standing between his legs.

"Nutting no do mi...mi just cyah believe mi tun wah fadda,"he said.

"Yuh nah fi worry bout nutting...me know seh yah go be wah good fadda and mi also know seh yah go spoil him,"i said and we burst out laughing.

"But all fun and jokes aside... everything ago work out b...just believe inna yuh self and mi always deh here fi yuh,"i said swiping away a stream of tears that was trickling down his cheeks.

"Jah know...no wonder mi love yuh so much b,"he said as he held my face and kissed me.

I slipped my arms around his neck playing in his hair,deepening the kiss.

I finally pulled away, a bit breathless.

"Memba e baby downstairs,"i said.

"Oh...mi madda mek dinner so she ago probably wah share out e now,"said Geo getting up.

We both went downstairs,Geo's dad was now holding the baby while his mom was in the kitchen.

Jamaal was crying.

"Weh yah cry fah...a yuh Grampa a hold yuh,"he said and I laughed as he handed him back to me.

I sat in one of the small sofas and started to breasts feed him. Jah Jah,is like e wah bite off mi nipple,mi nearly most start bawl.

Geo's mom called us in the kitchen. She had finished serving the food.

We said grace and then began eating. Well I couldn't eat as yet because I was still feeding Jamaal and he was getting a bit fussy.

I went up to the room,sitting on the bed with one of my feet tucked underneath me,I gently rocked him to sleep,holding him upwards so that he could burp.

Geo came up about ten minutes later,with a bowl of soup.

"Mi mother seh this we mek yuh get milk,"he said sitting down beside me.

Jamaal finally burped so I put him down and started to drink the soup.

Geo lay beside him as he watched me eat.

"Not one sumn e tek afta mi e just fava yuh so," I said.

"Ano nutting bad...one thing e have fi yuh doh a yuh attitude,"he said grinning.

"Weh dat suppose to mean,"i said giving him a side eye.

"Talk truth...yuh no miserable b?"he asked laughing.

"Move man,"i laughed.
__________________

Continue to vote loves🔥