011

Tuesday
Christmas Day

At Shay's Place📌

Geo🌚
________________________________________

Cause a e weather Sunday,grand market wash out so mi neva go this year. That a even if e did keep.

The place was decorated and for the pass five minutes I've been here,all now mi no see Shay.

Mi did inna e kitchen a tek few shots wid Kevin an a few a e dawg dem,when she finally come downstairs.

I felt my body stiffen and I could not help but stare even if everyone was around. She was wearing a tiny burgandy dress that exposed her curves and I felt the need to take that dress off her.

Kevin nudged me and laughed,he must have caught me staring at her.

She walked by and glanced at me smiling that same fricking smile dat turns me on. I felt my heart rate increase and my d**k responded too.

Oh...how dah likkle girl love temp mi. I saw her go out in the backyard and God man har batty just a print out inna e dress.

"Yo Geo..stop pree out e girl man,"said Jay and I laughed.

I heard someone knock at the door and a few minutes later I saw Aiden coming in the kitchen. Weh the frigg him a do yahso.

The same time,Shay come back inna the kitchen an she look just as surprised.

They went back out into the living room to talk and all I wanted to do was go and see weh e want wid mi omn.

                                   ***
It was finally time to eat and mi no know why e still deh yah.

Everyone was seated around the table,the many different dishes presented before us.
From Turkey, pork,beef,goat meet and many other dishes.

We all bowed our heads as Mr Smith prayed. I couldn't help but glance up at Shay and I smiled when our eyes met.

Just as we were about to begin eating,I heard someone coming into the dining room.

"Sorry...if mi late sumn did come up," and I froze when I heard the voice.

Wtf she a do yah.

"Doh mind dat dear..have a seat?"said Mr Smith. An outta a all a e seat dem she come siddung beside a mi. I glanced up at Shay and I knew she was mad.

I would give anything to trade spots with Jay right now. But it would be a bit too suspicious.

I started to eat and I felt Ali's hand encounter my thigh under the table. I quickly shoved her hand off my fist clenched at this encounter and I knew Shay was watching.

A sly smile overcame Ali's face as she took a bite of the chicken.

"So...Geo how it a gwaan between you and Ali...unuh plam fi get serious?" asked my dad breaking the silence.

How did I become the center of tonight. I fell silent for awhile and then I cleared my throat.

Mi an Ali no deh again

"Wait...wah?"said Leo.
"So a neva she did a mek yuh get so loyal then a who?"

Right now mi a try figure out how mi become e topic a e night. No sah.

"Well know yuh know seh anuh she,"i replied and I knew he was going ask more questions.

"Mi like how yuh decorate up e place Mr Smith e likkle get together nice, "i said changing the subject and they all agreed.