Chapter 1: Walmart Vlogs & Chiddy Bang

Hey guys! SO this is my first Youtuber fanfic, so please be nice.. I'm really excited for you all to read this one, and if you love O2L, Jacksgap, Pointlessblog, Caspar Lee, Marcus Butler, Sam Pepper, Zoella, Andrea Russett, Jennxpenn, thatssojack, lohanthony, Nash, Cameron Dallas, bunch of beauty guru's like Sarai, Bethany, or Amanda, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, Ingrid, Daily Grace, Shane Dawson, or any other BIG YouTuber's were automatcially best friends! 

Alright.. So read away now(:

       ☁                       ☁                     ☁                    ☁                     ☁                    ☁                  ☁  

~~Maisie's POV~~

I tightened the tripod setting it in it's place in front of my wall. Oh, by the way, I'm Maisie Devereaux, I am 17 years old and I'm one of those YouTube kids. I make vlogish skits, and rarely music videos. I guess you could say over my two years of YouTube I am now famous on the internet. I have gotten VERY close to many people on YouTube such as, the boys from O2L, Andrea Russett, Jennxpenn, Jacksgap, Tyler Oakley, Caspar Lee, Patrick Quirky, and a bunch more. And I couldn't be any happier.

I clicked the red button next to my screen as it made a little noise signaling it's recording. I put on a smile and waved to the camera.

"Hey, it's Maisie, and this weeks video is about how to avoid people in public." I smiled. Yeah, it sounds a bit rude, but you, yes you have once avoided somebody on purpose.

"Now we all know that time where were in the store and then you see someone you know, whether it's from school, college, hobbies, or anything and you just don't want to talk to them.. Most people will do the occasional ''hey, i'm just gonna pretend i'm texting someone'' or the ''oh hey Mom!'' to get out of it. I'm guilty as well, so here's some examples of other ways to avoid someone you don't want to talk to!'' I finished as I sighed in accomplishment. My phone suddenly rang my Ed Sheeran ringtone to ''Lego House''.

"Helloo?'' I said in the phone as I took my camera off the tripod.

"Hey Mais!'' Jc said into the phone.

"Oh hey silly!'' I said trying to stiffle a laugh.

"You must not want to talk huh?" He said annoyed, but I could easily hear the joking tone he had.

"Nope, go on.." I laughed.

"Well, I was wondering what your up to?" He said.

"Oh, I just finished my new video.. I still have to film for the collab channel.." I sighed.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me that I need to update for O2L!" He said in sudden realization.

"Do I need to call you si-" I said as he cut me off.

"Don't. Say. It." He said.

"Aye, alright.. But yeah, other than that sitting at home.." I said casually sitting on my kitchen counter.

"Well why don't I come pick you up? I'm gonna be iChatting the guys tonight." He said.

"REALLY??!!" I said in excitement.

"Yeah, I'll be there in 10 with Ricardo too." He said.

"Alright, bye silly." I teased as he laughed. "WUH YOOO!!" I said.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too." He laughed hanging up the phone. I quickly got off the counter and ran upstairs to get ready. I put on a light pink top with a pink and purple floral scarf and Hollister jeggings. I put my hair in a sock bun and wore natural makeup. I walked back downstairs and slipped into my moccasins. Just in time my doorbell rang.

"Hey Jc!" I smiled hugging the boy in front of me.

"Hey Mais! Ready?" He asked as I nodded closing the door. We walked to his silver car and got in.

"Hey Ricardo!" I said to the backseat.

"Hey Mais!" He said back.

"So what're we doing tonight?" I asked staring at nothing inparticular.

"Well, I was thinking a WalMart vlog." He smiled at me.

"Good one Mr. Caylen." I nodded high fiving him.

"Thank you Miss. Devereaux." He said poshly as he pulled into Walmart.

"You two are something else." Ricardo laughed as he opened his door. We got out and ran.. Well, Jc rode on his skateboard but I just ran. Once we got to the candy aisle he pulled out his camera and started filming.

"Waaahh.." He whispered taking his hand off the lens. He looked to his left and right as I was in the background eating some chips. "Were in the store." He said. "Were in the candy aisle. That's like my favorite ailse, Ricardo's munchin' over there." He basically went off on his own while Ricardo and I looked for candy.

"Alright, I'm choosing some Doritos, what do you want Mais?" He asked.

"I'm thinkin' the Cheese Itz.. But i'm not sure.." I said indecsively. He nodded and walked over to the dips and stuff, I walked over to Jc who was still filming.

"What do you want Miss. Maisie?" He asked.

"I don't know, i'm still deciding.." I said as I tried to buckle Jc's hat up.

"Buckle me up." He said as I tried to. I finally got it but then he decided to unbuckle it, which I had to help him with, while Ricardo got bored by us walking off. Jc and I would walk around as Ricardo led in front of us and he Jc would always say ''my arm hurts'' or "I'm gonna stop filming now.. wait, no I'm gonna keep goin'' I would laugh everytime.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to turn that off." The employee said.

"Oh, I can't vlog?" He asked if he didn't know. "Oh alright.." He said turning it off. We payed for our stuff and headed out.

"I'm still recording.." He laughed.

"Wait, your still recording?" I asked as he nodded laughing.

"Well that was our Walmart vlog in the middle of the night.''

"Illegal walmart vlog." I added.

"Yes, illegal, well, alright, bye guys!'' He said as Ricardo and I joined.

"You are one crazy kid Mr. Caylen." I said laughing as I hopped in the front seat. I grab Jc's phone from him and put in his password going to his music. I chose ''Opposite of Adults'' by Chiddy Bang and Jc instantly smiled like a idiot.

''You are my favorite person ever." He said.

"Same to you." I said.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT ME!?" Ricardo said in fake hurt.

"Don't worry, I love you Ricardo!" I said looking back at him.

"Love you too Maisers." He laughed as we sang along to Chiddy Bang.

       ☁                       ☁                     ☁                    ☁                     ☁                    ☁                  ☁  

Alright guys, so that's Chapter 1! So, who liked my little remake of "Late Night In Walmart"? I felt bad to take Rickrad out... But I really liked this chapter! I know it's just a filler so yeah, nothing too exciting.. Comment and tell me what y'all think! 

Okay, i'm not even southern and i just said that... Curse you Jc and Ricardo! Just kidding! So yeah, comment and tell me what your favorite part of the video is, and don't forget to vote, and fan! 

Alright so I'm gonna go! SothischapterwedidawalmartvlogatnightandjcgothisbucklestuckandbrokethelawahssmddsBYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!

(Lol, Connor Franta outro for the book?) 

~Lexie(: