Chapter 17: Telepathy & Superman

I felt something shaking my body recieving a loud groan from myself. The shaking still didn't seem to go away so I got fed up with it.

"Can't you just let me sleep?!" I exclaimed with my eyes still shut.

"Well, that's not a way to talk to your boyfriend.." The voice said playfully. I smiled chuckling as I turned back to Sam.

"Sorry, I thought you were one of my annoying sisters." I said as I sat up.

"It's fine, how did you sleep?" He asked hugging me.

"Well, now that you're with me, a whole lot better than it had been." I said.

"Sleepless nights for you too huh?" He asked sitting on my bed.

"So many you wouldn't believe it." I said.

"Man, I think we've had some sort of telepathy thing going on here." He said jokingly.

"No, were just that good for each other." I smiled hugging him breathing in his so familiar sent. It smelt amazing, like abercrombie. And I loved that.

"You smell so good." I said to him.

"Well, you don't smell too bad either." He smiled laughing a little. I just laughed shaking my head as I got up to get ready. I put on a neon pink tank top with a leopard print pocket and high waisted shorts and I put my hair in a messy bun. Once I finished all of my getting ready I went back to my room to where Sam was sitting. He was doing one of his daily vlog's that him and Kian do so I decided to stay quiet. He noticed I was there so he smiled then turned to the camera.

"Hey guys, guess who's here?!" He said as he turned it to me.

"Heellloooo!" I smiled as I joined him on my bed laying down. He set the camera in the air so it had a bird's eye view of us. "So, yeah as I was saying I flew out to Texas to see Maisie because I missed her." He said smiling as I returned one getting up. I went to go grab my phone to turn on some music and then went back to lay with Sam. "Oh, turn on Superman." He said. I mumbled a 'okay' and then turned on the song. "And yeah, so basically we're just laying here, and we're gonna go see Kian, Andrea, Jc, and Ricardo today and that's gonna be really fun." He said distracting himself with his surroundings as usual. I found it adorable how he'd just talk to the camera and then get distracted and then say "sorry" as if the people were in front of him. It was cute. The song soon hit the chorus and we started jamming out to it.

"If I could be your superman, I'd fly you to the stars, and back again. 'Cause every time you touch my hand, and you feel my powers, running through your veins. But I can only write this song, and tell you, That I'm not that strong." We sang along to Joe Brooks.

"That was horrible." I said laughing as he joined continuing to sing. Once the song finished some Ed Sheeran played and he basically just talked about nothing for like 7 minutes while I dozed off unless he talked to me. Once he finished his vlog he turned to me.

"So Kian just texted me saying they were at Dairy Queen, you wanna go?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said a little too excitedly.

"Woah, someone's excited." He chuckled.

"Oh just a little bit." I said playfully.

"C'mon silly." He laughed as we got up to go to Dairy Queen.

"So, are we taking my car or do you have one?" I asked as we walked down the staircase.

"We could take yours, want me to drive?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's fine." I smiled as he returned one grabbing my hand. We walked out the door and he jogged before me to open my door receiving a chuckle from me.