Chapter 14: School Shopping & I Miss You's

It's been a week since I've left Vidcon and it's almost time to go back to school, which I'm dreading. I've been spending the majority of my time with Jc and Ricardo, because they're really the only ones who understand me, my other friends don't really get Sam and I's distance. Right now I'm taking Jaylyn to the mall for her school shopping, cause she wanted to go with me instead of her Mom, while Jc and Joe Felix are with us too, but we decided to split up.

"Where you wanna go next?" I asked as I grabbed her bag off the counter of Justice.

"Oo! Can we go to Delias?" She asked.

"Sure thing." I smiled at her as we started walking towards the new store. I soon felt my phone play Sam's ringtone signaling he was calling. 

"Hey babe!" I said in the phone.

"Hey Mais! How's my special lady?" He asked as I could hear the smile on his face.

"The same.." I sighed.

"Awe, have you done anything to feel better though?" He asked.

"I mean I've hung out with people and gone place's but it's not the same Sam." I said. "But you seem happy, so I'm assuming you're better?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly, but I'm trying." He said. 

"Ugh, I just miss you so much.." I said to him.

"I miss you too, I'm trying to get a ticket to go to Texas soon!" He said.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, but my parent's are still talking about it.." He sighed. 

"Ahh, I hope they let you.." I said.

"Yeah, or else I may have to sneak out.." He chuckled.

"Awe, look who's being a bad boy again.." I teased.

"Oh shut up." He mumbled as I could just see the smirk on his face. "But Maisie, I need to-" He started but Jaylyn cut him off.

"Maisie! Come on!" She said as I looked up to her standing in front of the store. 

"Okay, one second.." I said to her. "Look babe, I'll call you later, Jaylyn's getting impatient." I sighed.

"Alright, I love you." He said.

"Love you too Sam." I said and hung up the phone. I let a huge sigh escape my lips. I missed him way too much. Jaylyn soon charged over to me and pulled me inside. I mumbled a sorry to her for taking so long as we begun shopping. I was searching through the racks and found this really cute floral sequin top.

"Jay! You like this one?'' I asked her.

"Oh my god! I love it Mais!" She smiled at me. 

"Good, go try it on!" I smiled at her as she grabbed it and ran to the dressing rooms. I waited a few minutes before she came out in the top. 

"You look beautiful." I smiled at her. "You wanna buy it?" I asked.

"Yes.'' She smiled back.  We grabbed some more clothes and went off to checkout, once we payed we decided to stop at the food court to get something to eat. 

"Maisie will you call bobo?" She asked.

"Yeah, i'll see where they're at." I said grabbing my phone. I scrolled down to Jc's contact and called him.

"Hey." He said in the phone.

"Hey, where you guys at?" I asked him.

"Uhm, Joe Felix is hungry so we're headed to the food court." He said.