Chapter 10: Filming Day & Dirty Jokes

"FILMING DAY, FILMING DAY!!'' I sung to myself as I walked into the living room. The guys left Sam, Kian, and I while they left to the store for some props for the video. Kian was talking to Andrea in the guest room and Sam was in the bathroom so I was all by myself, and it was nice to have a silence for once. 

"Guess who?" A voice said as a set of hands wrapped around my eyes. I didn't have to think twice to know who's they were, but it was not a surprise he did it it was just different feeling ya know? 

"Jc, when did y'all get back?" I asked turning around ignoring his recent movement. 

"You didn't guess who!" He pouted.

"Hmm… I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you?" I asked laughing. 

"That's right!" He said sitting on the couch. "Where's Kian and Sam?" He asked.

"Sam's in the shower, and Kian's on the phone with Andrea." I said.

"Hmm, i'm surprised you didn't join Sam.." He teased nudging me.

"Shut up!" I said embarassed by his remark. 

"I'll have you know he didn't offer." I said back.

"Well, you might just be in a relationship crisis girl.." Jc teased as I shrugged a 'whatever'. I suddenly felt my phone play Sam and I's song "Lego House" by Ed Sheeran played. We both love Ed Sheeran and that song so we decided it fit us best. 

 From: Samm<3

Hey babe, I forgot to grab myself a towel..Can you bring one to my room? 

I chuckled at his text before responding.

To: Samm<3

You are so stupid sometimes..(:

I got off the couch and walked to the closet in the hallway were they kept the towels and grabbed one heading towards his room. And there he was, sitting on his bed casually butt naked and on Twitter.

"Here ya go babe." I said handing him the towel. See i'm not fazed by this because he always is stripping. Like in Jc's video he just literally unbuttoned his pants show his dick to everyone. Which may I add, it's a good sized one. Wait.. What?

"Not fazed?" He asked cockily.

"Should I be?" I teased. "But seriously get ready, they're waiting on you." I said.

"Only if I get a kiss." He smirked.

"Well, then I guess they'll just have to wait." I smirked back.

"Fine, I see how you are." He frowned as I smirked leaving the room. I walked back downstairs waiting for him along with everybody else as Ricky was telling us his plans. Soon Sam came downstairs fully dressed.

"Man, are you sure you're not a girl?" Kian teased Sam. "You take as long as one.."

"Yes, even ask Maisie. She'd know." He smirked.

"Really Sam?" I asked laughing.

"Well?" Jc said.

"Yes, we all know he's a dude end of story." I said as they all just laughed at me. "Alright! Don't we have a video to film?" I askedirratated.

"That's right Maisie! Okay, so we're gonna-" Ricky started instructing us the video plan and I gotta say I was excited for the turnout of this.