Chapter 6: Parties & Proposals

It soon got late so Jenn and I headed back to our rooms to go to bed. Once we got in I checked my phone and realized I had a new text from Finn about the party tonight, which I completely forgot about.

From: Finny(:

Coming to the district lines party tonight?

To: Finny(:

I'm thinking so...I'm gonna ask Jenn and the guys, if i'm going I'll just meet you there..

From: Finny(:

Sounds good(:

"Jeeeennnnn!!" I yelled from our living room.

"What?" She asked.

"Wanna sneak into a district lines party?" I asked.

"UH YEESSS!!" She shouted.

"Alright, leggooo!" I said. I sent out a quick text to Jc to tell him and the boys about it, and then started getting ready. I curled my long brown hair and let my bang's go to the side. I put on my foundation and put on some tan and champange colored eyeshadow to match my outfit, which was a champagnish loose half sleeve that I tucked inside my high waisted shorts and matched with my red combats. 

I walked out of the room and saw Jenn and may I say she looks one thousand times better than me. She had her hair straight as usual with a beanie and a matching outfit. Seriously, I don't get how she can make such a simple outfit look so amazing. 

"You better get ugly." I joked at her.

"Only if you do first." She retorted playfully.

"Already am hun." I chuckled grabbing my phone. "Ready to go?" I joked.

"You know it." She laughed linking arms with me. We walked down to the lobby to meet the boys and Sam looked so handsome I think I drooled over him..Literally. 

"Ready to break down the house!?" Ricky shouted.

"Is that even a real phrase?" I chuckled.

"Not sure, but if not, Ricky Minaj just made it up!" He said. We all just laughed and walked to the room that was disconnected from the hotel but within walking distance. I could hear the music vibrating the floor and saw the light's flickering inside. 

Suprisingly it was extremely easy to sneak in, that is because we were on the list, which I had no clue about. I walked over to the drinks table and grabbed some punch, which I was clearly aware was spiked, but what did I care?

"Hey Sam!" I smiled at the quiffed boy. 

"Hey Mais, wanna dance?" He asked giving me probably the most attractive smirk in my life. 

"Nothing would make me any happier." I smiled as a slow song came on. Perfect timing huh? 

"This feels so cliche." He chuckled.

"But it feels nice." I smiled setting my head on his shoulder. 

"You're right about that one." He said giving a kiss to the top of my head. Yeah, I know...Someone finally shorter than Sam! But no, he's actually like 5'9 (as he claims) and i'm only 5'5. I felt his smooth lips lingering on my skin wanting to feel them on my lips. But like that will happen. 

"Maisie?" Sam asked.

"Hmm?" I hummed in his chest.

"I feel like it's the right time to do this, so i'm just gonna say it. You're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my entire life and you make me happier and happier every day I see you, and honestly I've liked you for a long, long time..So what i'm trying to say is..Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled and brought my lips to his. He was a bit taken back but he soon kissed back and our lips were moving in a perfect sync. And as cliche as it sounds it felt like they were meant for just us, they fit perfectly.