Chapter 22: Crave & Jealous Bitches

We finally got to the restraunt which in reality didn't take that long, maybe 15 minutes. Once we got to the restraunt we all took our seats and I ended up between my boyfriend and my husband. Haha, but really I just ended up between Sam and Connor. I decided to take a picture of the three of us so I had both of them kiss my cheek and I made a silly face. I posted it to IG and Twitter with a caption "crave with my boyfriend and husband @sampottorff @connorfranta"

"Hi, what can I get you all today?" The waitress asked, and she gave flirty faces to all the guys. I mean I don't blame her, there was 7 attractive guys with us, but really I'm pretty sure she could tell Sam and Kian had girlfriends with them. Like really? We all took our orders for drinks and I got my usual Shirly Temple. While we waited everyone was on their phone so I took a picture of it and posted it to Instagram. I soon got a text from a group convo. Yes, all of us are at a table right now together, and we text each other instead of talking.

From: Andwea Wussett

Haha, did you guys see that waitress?!

From: Jack in the box

Yes! Basic bitch right there.

From: Keen da been

She wants the D.

From: Me (you can insert her name in their phones here)

Kian, I doubt that's the case.

From: Keen da been

at least Andrea does.

From: Andwea Wussett

KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY I SWEAR TO THE YOUTUBE LORDS THAT I WILL BEAT YO ASS.

From: Keen da been

Whoops. Guess you'll have to.

From: Me

Oh look something wicked this way comes.

From: Silly

lovely, order quick and get her outta here.

From: Samm<3

Good luck everyone.

She then approached our table with the drinks "accidentally" spilling one on Andrea. Oh, let all hell break loose in 3..2...1...

"What the hell was that for?!" Kian said to the waitress loudly as he grabbed napkins for Andrea. Awe, what a good boyfriend, wait. Maisie focus on the waitress!

"I don't know what you mean, I just tripped." She said innocently batting her eyelashes.

"How about this? You quit your act, go get her a new drink, take charge off our order and we won't request the manager." Kian said irritated.

"Wow, your girlfriend couldn't even speak up for herself so you had to do it." She scoffed.

"Bitch please, I can talk for myself, I just didn't want to waste my air on a bitch like you.'' Andrea defended.

"Whatever, I'll be back with your drink." She snapped as she walked away. And cue random texting. 

From: Me

BITCH ALERT.

From: Andwea Wussett