Chapter 8: Flashbacks & Clothes Stealer

"We got everything?" Kian asked as he closed the trunk.

"I think so.." I smiled as I walked to the backseat. I got in and ended up sitting between Sam and Jc, then Ricky, Kian and Connor were in the middle then Ricardo and Kian sat up front. I rested my head on Sam's shoulder and fell asleep for the whole ride there, as he did the usual stroking my hair trick that he know's I love.

"Mais, wake up." Sam whispered putting little kisses on my neck. I smiled and turned my head to meet his lips. We sat there for a second and kissed each other sweetly. Sam had a way of kissing you in multiple styles, he usually will make it sweet and passionate, or he'll make it lustful and rough. 

"You really know how to wake a girl up." I chuckled.

"I try." He said in a girly tone flipping his hair making me laugh hysterically. We finally got out of the car and Sam carried my bags in to his house and I insisted on taking them upstairs so he finally let me. Once I entered his room I took in the scent. I looked around and spotted his closet doors. They had a bunch of fan art on them but one thing pointed out..Well two things. One was the Niall poster on the door, which made me laugh pretty hard and then the second one  was over on his wall and a frame hung, it was of him and I at Vidcon last year. I could easily remember this moment forever.

~*~*~flashback~*~*~

"Mais, just smile!" Sam said as his arm was draped around my shoulder's. I was refusing to smile as Sam and Jc were insisting that I do.

"Mais, my arms getting tired!'' Jc complained like a 5 year old.

"Am I going to have to tickle you?" Sam whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. Did Sam actually have that effect on me? Psh, no way possible.

"No, no, no! You wouldn't." I said.

"I would." He smirked bringing his hands up to me. He started tickling me hard making me finally laugh and smile. Jc took it as a opportunity to take a picture so he did. And that's what it turned out to be, Sam tickling me with a smile on his rosy face and myself laughing like a hyena. If only things could stay like this forever.

~*~*~end of flashback~*~*~

I smiled looking at the old picture as I fetl a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled and turned around coming face to face with Sam. I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"You still remember this?" I asked as we turned to face the picture.

"Always, I could never forget it." He said.

"I don't think I could either." I chuckled as he started to kiss my neck. Somehow he discovered my sweet spot and sucked it slightly making me let out a small moan.

"Found it." He chuckled.

"Hah, no really." I said sarastically. 

"Now you just gotta find mine." He said seductively. I didn't want to get in to that right now, I wanted to wait for a time that's special for it, even though neither of us are virgins but it could still be special. 

"Soon, but not now.." I smiled at him.

"That'd fine with me, when you're ready." He smiled at me giving one last peck to my lips.