Chapter 7: Morning Kisses & Disney World

"Mais, babe wake up.." Sam whispered shaking me lightly. "Mais." He said still shaking me. He finally decided to give up and kiss me which quickly woke me up. 

"Oh so you wake up to that?" He smirked.

"Well yeah, I mean it's not everyday you get to kiss someone as attractive as you.." I smiled at him. 

"In your case it is." He pointed out. "But anyways, the boys want to meet up for breakfast downstairs so get up.." He said.

"Nooo.." I groaned burying myself in the covers.

"C'mon Mais, we have Vidcon today." He said.

"I don't wanna go, I wanna stay here and sleep with you.." I said lazily.

"I promise we will sometime, but you better get your butt up or I will pour water on you." He said playfully.

"Cold?" 

"Cold." 

"I'M UP, I'M UP!!" I said getting out of bed and running to my suitcase. Sam just laughed to himself and hopped on my bed scrolling on what I'm assuming is Twitter. I grabbed my "Teenage Runaway" crewneck and denim shorts and went to the bathroom to change into them. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some good looking makeup. 

Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom and jumped on top of Sam who was still on his phone. 

"GET YOUR ASS OFF ME!!" He yelled squirming. I just shook my head and laughed to myself.

"What do you say?" 

"Please get your ass off me?" He smirked.

"No you smartass." I chuckled.

"Well at least I'm not a dumbass." 

"Ah, good one Mr. Pottorff!'' I said high fiving him.

"I try Ms. Devereaux." He smiled as we got up. We walked hand in hand down to the breakfast area where all the boys were waiting for us at a table along with Jenn and Andrea.

"Wow, you guys finally decided to show up!" Connor said.

"Shut the hell up." I chuckled as I sat down eating a muffin.

"So, what're we doing today?" I asked.

"WERE GOING TO DISNEY DUUUHHH!!'' Jc said child like. 

"Is it Friday already?" I asked shocked.

"Yup." Ricardo said.

"Wow, time flies by when you have obnoxious friends!" I smirked.

"HEEEYY!!" All the boys said as the girls and I just laughed.

"Just kidding, you know I love you all." I smiled.

"We love you too Mais." Kian smiled. We soon finished breakfast and went off in the car to Disney. We ended up splitting up from Jenn because she went with Logan, Jack, and Patrick but Andrea still stayed with us.

"AHH!! WERE IN DISNEYLAND!!" I shouted excitedly. 

"Excited one you are." Sam smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips smiling.

"Yo lovebirds!" Jc shouted.

"Huh?" We asked.

"We're headed Splash Mountain, you coming with?" He said.

"Oh sure." I smiled as Sam and I joined them. I tapped my foot as we waited in line to get on. I then felt someone run into me making me move a little.

"Hey watch where you're-JACK!!'' I said noticing one of my best friends Jack Harries. He is probably the closest to me after Jc, Sam, and Ricardo.

"MAISIE!!'' He played in the same tone.

"You riding this one?" I asked.

"Yeah, you?" 

"Mhmm.." I smiled.

"We should sit together!" He said.

"Alright!'' I smiled. I then felt a arm snake around my waist, I looked up to see Sam.

"Hey Sameroo!" I smiled kissing him.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

"Woah, you two dating?" Jack asked.

"Yup!" We both said at the same time.

"Awe! You guys are so cute!" He smiled as we laughed. We waited a little longer before going on the ride. I ended up between Sam and Jack, and we got a tad bit wet. I kind of wish we got soaked like I did that one time when I was 9 at Michigan Adventure's. 

"OMG THAT WAS SO MUCH FUNN!!'' I smiled excitedly. 

"Guys, I'm hungrrryyy!!' Connor whined.

"Who's up for some food from the diner?" Ricky asked.

"ME!!" We all shouted. I said my goodbye to Jack and we headed over to the diner for dinner. 

"Mmm, that was good!" I said as we left the diner. 

"Agreed, i'm so full though.." Trevor said.

"So, it's 8:30 and we have to check out early tomorrow, who's heading back?" Ricardo asked.

"I'm actually pretty tired." I yawned.

"And i'm gonna go with her.." Sam said as I leaned into him.

"Ricky Minaj needs his beauty sleep." Ricky said.

"I'm heading back too." Jc said. 

"We're staying here.." Kian said directing it towards him and Andrea.

"And i'm gonna join Sam and Maisers." Trevor said. I could hear Sam mentally groan as I chuckled to myself. The only reason Trevor was coming was because Jenn is already back. Sam, Trevor, and I ended up taking a shuttle to the hotel, and a few teen girls noticed us and started fangirling. That may have been the highlight of my day.

Once we got back Trevor instantly went to surprise Jenn seeing it was their last night together, but Sam and I still had a whole week left. Which in reality doesn't feel like so long. When we got to my room Sam changed into a pair of his pajamas that he brought last night and I changed into a one of his shirts and a pair of Jc's sweatpant's from like a year ago that i'm still yet to give back. The funny part is, he wonders where they went like all the time, and it's hilarious. 

"Ah, I can't wait for this next week." Sam said pulling me closer to him.

"Me either." I smiled kissing his lips. He pulled me into his bare toned chest and rubbed my back and sometimes stroked my hair making me fall asleep instantly dreaming about this upcoming week looking forward to all the memories that will be made, just hope nothing will go wrong. 

       ☁                       ☁                     ☁                    ☁                     ☁                    ☁                  ☁ 

Hey guys! So i'm giving you some updates, well two, because you guys gave me lovely comments and asked for it, so why not right? Oh, and how did you all like Connor and Ricky's O2L videos? LOVED EM'!! 

And IMPORTANT THING, Cause it's in caps.. I NEED A SHIP NAME GUYS!! Sam and Maisie need to be shipped! Lol(:

Alright, so not much of a author's note today but yeah.. Comment, vote, fan, and tell all your friends about my story! And if you have any stories of your own you'd like me to read or any of your friends stories or whatever just comment them and i'll make sure to check them out when I can! (:

Alright, so i'm gonna go! okaysothischapterwassocuteagainandlikeomgsamandmaisieforeverandeverandeverandeveradskjnadskjfaBYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!