Chapter 12: Home Alone & Cute Dates

I walked into Sam's room where he was sat on his computer and leaned my head on his shoulder watching the screen.

"You excited for our date?" He smiled turning the swirlie chair.

"I am, but can you please tell me where it is?" I begged as he smirked.

"It's here, actually." He smiled. "The guys are leaving the house all to us until tomorrow morning."

"You know, that actually sounds way more exciting then going out somewhere." I smiled straddling on top of him. I gave him a light kiss and as we broke let our noses touch staring in his eyes. We sat there for what felt like forever just looking at each other.

"You know I love you right?" He said.

"Hah, I love you too Sam." I smiled.

"But seriously Maisie, I won't be able to see you for months, I need you to know I love you Maisie." He said worriedly.

"Sam. I love you so much it hurts alright, distance is nothing to me." I said.

"Good, cause I can't loose you.." He said kissing me, but his phone cut us off. He gave me a sympathetic look before checking it. "Well, it looks like it's just you and me now." He smirked at me.

"Well then let's get this date started." I smiled at him giving him one last peck on the lips.

"Ahh!" I squealed as Sam put some cookie dough on my nose. I laughed as I took it off and ate it. I mean why not? Soon Sam and I got in a full on cookie dough fight.

"Sam! We're not even putting them on the tray!" I whined chuckling a bit.

"But, it's more fun.." He smirked as he grabbed a handful and smeared it all over me, I quickly returned it and smeared it all over him.

"You do know, whatever mess you make you have to clean it up.." He smirked.

"Is that so Mr. Pottorff?" I asked with a amused smirk.

"It is Ms. Devereaux." He said.

"Then, I guess that's what I'll do.." I smirked kissing his lips. "But later." I smiled pulling away.

"In the mean time I have more plans for us." He smiled at me dragging me over to his couch. We sat on the couch and I put my head in his lap relaxing as he played with my hair. God do I love when he did that. It just felt so... Relaxing, soothing, and as cliche as it sounds it makes me feel as if nothing's wrong.

We sat there and watched a bunch of movies like 50 First Dates, Life As You Know It, The Vow, Identity Thief, and She's The Man. Every once and a while we'd loose focus from the TV and just kiss each other. We both just were savoring each others touch and company knowing it was only a matter of hours we had left with each other.

I started to drift off into a sleep as I let my eyes shut. Sam could tell that I was about to fall asleep so he kissed my forehead and whispered sweet nothing's in my ear.

After a while I felt Sam carry me upstairs and lay me on his bed. He yet again kissed my forehead and whispered things in my ear. I was super sleepy but I really wanted to go to the next level with him, and I felt its our last night so it's special time for us.

"Sam?" I asked groggily.

"Yeah babe?" He asked snuggling into me.

"Do you think we're ready?" I asked.

"For what?" He asked.

"Ya know.. Going to the next level." I said as he finally understood.

"I am, but if you're not I will not force you into anything." He said.

"No I'm ready." I said smiling.

"Alright." He smiled as we started kissing each other. I pulled him on top of me as he deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into my mouth both our tongues battling for dominance.

I tugged at the hem of his shirt signaling I want it off. He pulled off my shirt after he pulled off his. I unbuckled his belt and slid down his pants as he roughly kicked them off.

"Excited are you?" I asked chuckling.

"Just a little." He smirked as I kissed him more. He soon tugged off my pants revealing my lace underwear.

"God do I love you in lace." He whispered husikly into my ear making chills run down my spine. He began to kiss my neck sucking a little. Well, that was sure to leave a mark. Note to self; Wear hair down next week. I let a small moan escape my lips as he sucked on my sweet spot. I have two. One on the left side of my neck, another on my right hip. He smirked to himself and kissed me more sending pleasure through my body. I could honestly say this is one of the best night's of my life. 

         ☁                       ☁                     ☁                    ☁                     ☁                    ☁                  ☁ 

Short but sweet! I am SO SORRY it's so short, but if I put more parts in it would be WAY too long, so I put it in the next chapter. And for those of you that may have wanted more details in the scene, I'm sorry, but this is the farthest these kind of scene's will go in my book.. It's just awkward to write for me, so yeah… Another update just cause y'all asked for one! 

To anyone who went, how was Jc and Ricky's meet n greet? I AM CRYING A RIVER STILL GUYS!! I want to meet their beautiful faces! And who saw Jc's shirt he wore today? I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER 1. BECAUSE HE WAS SO FUCKING ADORABLE AND 2. THE SHIRT WAS UGLY.  I love Jc so much though, like really. And i'm gonna give you all a spoiler…. BIG THING'S ARE COMING VERY SOON IN THIS BOOK!! Not gonna tell you what, because y'all will find out soon!  

Alright so i'm gonna go! okaysoshortchapterthistimeandomgimsosorryandahhifeelbadbutmaisieandsamhadsexwhatwhatyaayyjsndjadsdknaBBYYYYEEEEEE!!!