Chapter 18: Missing Clothes & Fair

I woke up under the nice feeling of my warm sheets on my body. The sunglight showed through my window partly, not fully blinding me. I turned over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone checking for notifications. I had 3 tweets, 5 text messages, and a instagram notification.

(Twitter)

@SamPottorff: can't wait to see my love today😘 @maisiedevereaux www.twitpic.com/34hqZtx3

@SamPottorff: guess what you forgot at the hotel? @maisiedevereaux 😯 www.twitpic.com/56vbht37

@mandyxxalana: look who we met yesterday! @maisiedevereaux @SamPottorff www.twitpic.com/23zx43qpt

The pictures that were attached were Sam and I laying down yesterday making silly faces, then he had a picture of my crewneck that was a tie-dye pullover, and then the last one was a picture of the girls, Sam and myself at Dairy Queen. I saved all the pictures and checked instagram which was just another picture of Sam and I, which may I add is adorable. Lastly I went to my texts seeing all are from Sam.

From: Samm<3

Hey Maisss☺

From: Samm<3

You awake yet babe?

From: Samm<3

MAISIE WAKE UP I'M BOREDD!!😔😩😕

From: Samm<3

Kian and Andrea are kissing and now I miss you even more.. 😔😢😘

From: Samm<3

MAISIE REAGAN DEVEREAUX YOU BETTER WAKE UP BEFORE I COME AND TICKLE YOU TO DEATH!!

Love you! 😍😘😊☺❤

I smiled to myself laughing before I finally responded to him.

From: Maisie<33

I'm up, i'm up! I'm gonna pick you up at 4, SO BE READY BOY!! Looovveee yoooouuuu!😘

From: Samm<3

I WILL GURL!! I love you more though! Mwhahhaaha!😄

From: Maisie<33

If it makes you happy, I'll let you win.☺

From: Samm<3

If it makes you happy to think you let me win then I will.👌

From: Maisie<33

Whatever loser, bye.😘

From: Samm<3

Boo, you whore. 😒😘☺

I laughed to myself before I went to get ready seeing I woke up at 1:00. Since it was a little cooler today I put on a grey knit sweater and tucked the front in my light wash high waisted shorts. I slipped in my toupe lace up studded combat boots and I decided to let my hair fall in loose natural waves. Once I finished my makeup and everything it was almost time to leave. Unfortunately we had to ride with my parents and my sisters because they were going too seeing it was a school fundraiser fair. 

I walked downstairs into the living room where my sisters were watching MTV. I sat down on the couch and joined them just paying attention to my phone.

"Oh look Brinley, Maisie's texting her booyyfriend!" Allie teased me.

"Awe, Maisie and Sam sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-" They started. 

"You know I would call you both retards, but that would be a insult to all retards." I said as I got up and walked over to the kitchen. I grabbed my Arizona out of the fridge and went back to the living room to go on Twitter. I looked over and saw my sister's scrolling through yahoo answers. 

"If you guys are looking for a good comeback, I'd give it up now." I smirked as they groaned rolling their eyes. I scrolled through Twitter reading some of the tweets people sent me and most were nice, and some were hate from being with Sam and my own YouTube career. Then my parents FINALLY came downstairs. 

"You kids ready to go?" They asked as we all nodded walking out the door. I walked forward and hopped into the back-backseat of the white Tahoe. I leaned back and kicked my feet up on the seat relaxing. I sent a quick text to Sam saying we'd be there in 15 minutes. Once we got to the hotel I walked into the lobby where Sam was waiting. He looked up and smiled taking my hand. I looked him up and down noticing he was dressed in a long sleeve OBEY shirt and tan chacki pants, just rocking his casual style. When we got in the car we headed to the back after my parents gushed a hello to Sam excitedly. Yeah, I guess you could say they're fans of Sam. Well, him being my boyfriend that is, i'm not sure if they know how to work the internet.

I rested my legs on Sam's lap for the quick drive to my school and we talked a bit while on the way. The best part is, is there's a wall you can put up between the backseat and the back so I put it up, and none of my family can see or hear us. (A/N: Idk if that's possible, but it's what i'm doing..) We eventually arrived and I took down the wall. My sister's analyzed Sam and I which I'm assuming to see if we "messed around" on the way, which we didn't. We got out and Sam intertwined our finger's together.

"Okay, Maisie, here's $20, please use it wisely and you will meet us at the car by 10." My Mom said.

"Got it, thanks Mom!" I said as Sam and I went our own way. 

"So, where to first?" I asked him as our hands swung back and forth. 

"I've always liked the big rides." He smiled.

"Oh, like when you forced Teala and I to go on the Tower of Terror at Disney?" I eyebrowed laughing.

"You guys loved it." He said.

"Well, yeah.." I said.

"See, i'm always right." He smiled.

"Cocky one you are." I said to him.

"Confident is the word.'' He smiled.

"Nice, now legoo!" I said pulling him over to the Toboggan. It was basically this roller coasterish ride where you go straight up to the top excrusiatingly slow and when you're there you spiral half way down and then there's some normal ride part's then it's over. It's not that big, but the part that makes it scary is going straight up because you feel like you'll fall out of the seat.

We waited in line for a minute and then walked up the steps to the cart inside the toboggan. I looked over at Sam who had a big smile on his face. I squeezed his hand tighter as we slowly went up. I could hear the creaking of the cart, which only freaked me out worse. He squeezed it tighter and smiled at me. We soon reached the top and zoomed through the loops. In a minute the ride was over me and Sam disappointed but still happy. Once we rode a few rides like the Gravitron, Zipper, Himalaya, Cliff Hanger, and the Paratrooper and played some games, which Sam won me a big stuffed animal in we decided we were hungry so we went to one of the food stands. 

"What do you want babe?" He asked wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"Oo! We should get a elephant ear!'' I smiled up at him. 

"Okay, so we'll get a elephant ear, a fry, and a large lemonade." He said reaching for his wallet. "And don't even try to pay Mais." He said as I sighed frowning. Sam sent me to go grab a seat while he waited in line so I did. I found a little picnic table and sat there waiting. Soon I thought Sam was coming as I felt a figure in front of me.

"Lonely?" A voice asked as I looked up to find my ex-boyfriend..Mau. 

"Nah, just waiting for Sam." I said to him as he nodded sitting down. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, it's not like I go here or anything.." He chuckled sarcastically. 

"Well obviously, just didn't expect you to come.." I said. 

"Same here, usually antyhing with the word "social" in it is out of your interest." He teased. 

"Not true. I go everywhere." I smiled crossing my arms. 

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Maisie." He laughed as a pretty girl came up to him.

"Ready?" She smiled at him linking their arms. 

"Yup." He smiled back. "I'll see you later?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled as they walked off. Soon Sam came up with our food. We laughed and talked about nothing inparticular and enjoyed our time together. Sometimes he'd feed me stuff or we'd pull a "Lady and The Tramp" move. It was one of the best nights I've had in awhile.