Chapter 23: Coldstone & Twinning

My hand interlaced with Sam's as we walked to Coldstone. It was the end of day one at Playlist and it's like around 11 so we decided to get late night ice cream, cause that's how we roll. Everyone else was busy doing their thing like making a video, hanging out with other YouTubers, or sleeping.

Sam and I were both clad in AriZona sweatshirts and he had tan OBEY chinos and I had tan shorts on, and we both wore our matching Vans. So yes, we were matching. Once we got inside Sam and I order a large cookie crumble and split it.

"Babe, there's a little something on your nose." Sam laughed slightly.

"Where?" I asked feeling my nose a bit.

"Right...there!" He said putting a bit of cookie crumble on my nose making me laugh.

"Hmm, you should have some too.'' I flirted as I took some and put it on his nose. We just goofed off until we decided to go back. We had a early day tomorrow so we didn't want to stay up too late. Once we got back to my room I noticed Jenn wasn't here so I just shrugged assuming she was out with Trevor or at a party.

I grabbed a blanket and sat comfortably on the couch turning on the TV. I scrolled through the channels and Sam soon walked in. He lifted up the blanket and pulled me into him. I smiled and nuzzled my head in his neck as we entwined our fingers together under the blanket.

"I could stay like this forever." He said kissing my temple closest to him.

"If only we could." I laughed.

"Eh, who needs to go to Playlist anyway?" He shrugged.

"You." I said poking his chest making him laugh.

"But on Monday we can spend our entire day just us." I smiled at him.

"Good because I love spending my day with my favorite person ever." He smiled.

"You're only saying that because I'm your girlfriend." I said.

"Nah, you've always been my favorite girl." He said pecking my lips gently.

"Even when you were with Acunta?" I smirked.

"Even when I was with Acunta." He smirked back as we just laughed. Nothing against her, I mean we all get along just fine but come on, even you have to admit its clever.

We sat there and watched TV until we felt sleepy. Sam lifted me up since I was so little and he carried me to my bed. He gently set me down on it and climbed on top of me just laying down with all his weight on me.

"Sam get your fat ass off me." I laughed pushing him up but he just came back down.

"Samuel John Pottorff, you get your butt off me. I'm tired." I whined. He just laughed and kissed my forehead falling next to me. We soon fell asleep and he rubbed my hair and kissed my neck which he knew would help me fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP YOU RATCHET LOOKING GIRL!!" Ricky yelled pulling off my covers.

"Ricky if you yell one more word I swear I will pull that ratchet ass weave out of your ratchet ass head." I warned sitting up. He quickly backed off making me smirk.

"That awtta teach you right." I smirked getting up. I went into my bathroom and curled my brown hair and put on some makeup, not caking it on like half those Oompa Loompa looking sluts at my school. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed the first thing I found. It wasn't dressy but it wasn't lazy, it was perfect. It was just a grey crop top and a light skirt mid thigh length maybe? I slipped on my short combats and called it good.