Chapter 5: McDonald's & Meeting Fans

Alright, before you read the chapter I want you to know that this is dedicated to NutellaBabeee because she has voted on all my chapters and has given me good feedback..So thank you! (: Okay, read all ya peasants!

        ☁                       ☁                     ☁                    ☁                     ☁                    ☁                  ☁ 

I groaned as my alarm went off. I grabbed my phone squinting my eyes and turning off the volume. I lifted myself up and checked for texts. 3 new.

From: Sameroo(:

Morning my beautiful best friend(: We'll be at your room around 11(:

From: Silly(;

YO MAISERS, YOU BETTER WAKE UP, BECAUSE I'M GONNA COME GET YOU AND TRASH YOUR ROOM!! Just kidding, morning(: WUH YOOOO!!

From: Finny(:

Morning! There's a district lines party tonight, are you up for it? Either way i'll see ya soon! (:

Okay, Sam just called me beautiful, I'm just gonna go die now. I smiled and replied in order to each text.

To: Sameroo(:

Morning my ugly best friend(: Jk, your BEAUTIMOUS!! We'll be ready(:

To: Silly(;

YO CLOUDY, I'M AWAKE, AND NO YOU AIN'T TRASHIN' MY ROOM, I'LL BEAT YO' ASS!! Jk! Morning to you too.. And WUH YOOOO TOOOOOO!!! (:

To: Finny(:

Morning! Not sure, I might have to sneak in(; Lol, I'll see ya later!

"JEEENNNNN WAKE UPP!!" I yelled ripping her conforter off of her.

"Noooooo..." She groaned.

"You wanna go to Vidcon today?" I asked.

"Fine, i'm up!" She said defeated.

"Okay, Sam said the boys will all be here at 11.." I said as she nodded. We went and got ready together, Jenn stuck to her normal look, leaving her hair straight and putting on a beanie that matches her shirt. Personally I LOVE her style. I on the other hand had my hair in natural waves and I wore a floral lace tank, a black cardigan, a brown braided belt, light washed jean shorts, and black TOMS.

We started vlogging of course to fill the extra time until the boys got here.

"Hey guys! It's Jenn and I'm with Maisers over here!" She pointed to me as I hopped in the camera.

"Hellooooo.." I said as she continued vlogging as I searched for my Vidcon day pass.

"So yeah, were waiting for the guys, and then we'll be off for the day!" She said. "Alright, I'll see you guys later." She said as she turned it off. The boys knocked on the door and I ran over and got it.

"Hey!" I said as they walked in saying Hi. God, did Sam look good or did he look good. I couldn't help but to stare at him a little, he obviously noticed cause he laughed which caused me to blush but we stared at each other for like a good two minutes.

"GUUUYYYSS, SAM AND MAISIE ARE HAVING EYE SEX AGAIN!!'' Jc yelled as we both shot our stares to him.

"Jc, I'm gonna kill you." I warned walking towards him.