♡Epilouge♡

*3 weeks after graduation*

It was a the day I was moving to California. Yes, I Maisie Devereaux am moving to California. Two reasons though, 1. I'm going to UCLA this fall and 2. My boyfriend and best friends live there, and I guess you could say my husband does too? I put the last item into my box and sealed it up with some boxing tape. I sat back on my bed relieved, I can finally get out of this town and go on adventures. Okay, I kind of just sounded like Wendy from Peter Pan but you get it. 

My Dad came up and got my last box leaving me to only have to get dressed. I walked into my bathroom and looked in my mirror. I grabbed my curling wand from the cabinet and started curling my long brown hair into beach waves but eventually making them look natural and loose. Once I finished that I did my makeup and lastly changed into my green Volcom tank and light high waisted shorts. I gave one last look into the mirror and called it good. I'm ready for you California.

Sam and the other 5 members of O2L picked me up from the airport and were taking me to Sam and I's apartment. Yes, Sam and I got ourselves a apartment. Actually, funny story. All of O2L lives there, me, Sam, Jc, Ricky, Connor, Kian, and well Trevor isn't allowed to at 14. My room was the only empty one so I decided to do some unpacking by myself and decorate a bit. Not long after a knock came to my door. I looked up to find my boyfriend.

"Hey princess, whatcha doing?" He asked walking in and sitting on my bed. 

"Shaving my dog, what about you?" I teased sarcastically. 

"Smartass." He laughed sarcastically, making me smile. I got up and climbed on my bed where he was. I cuddled into him and smiled. 

"So what's up?" I asked.

"The ceiling." He smirked as I slapped his arm playfully. 

"Smartass." I mocked.

"But really, I was gonna see if you wanted to make a video on our channel today?" He asked. Sam and I, by popular demand, made a YouTube channel for the two of us when we were at Playlist LIVE and we called it sammaisie7213, basically it was our names and the day we started dating. I smiled letting him know I wanted to do a video with him. He got up and picked me up in his arms bridal style making me giggle the whole time. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and set me down gently. 

"HEY ALL YA PEASANTS DON'T COME IN THE KITCHEN WE'RE MAKING A NEW VIDEO!!" I yelled to everyone in the apartment. They all just yelled back in agreement. I smiled and made my way towards Sam and hugged him as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist nuzzling his head into my neck. 

"What kind of video are we gonna do?" I asked him pulling away a bit to look at him.

"Cooking?" He smiled.

"Original." I teased sarcastically as he just laughed. "Okay, so what're we cooking?" I asked.

"Pumpkin Pie!" He said.

"Oh yes, Pumpkin Pie in the middle of July." I laughed as we set the camera up. 

"Okay, it's recording." I said to him.

"Hey guys it's Sam!" 

"And Maisie!" I added.

"And today we're going to attempt to cook a Pumpkin Pie, no guarantee's it will actually turn out good." Sam laughed a bit. 

"Okay, so first we need ingrediants." He said. We grabbed all the ingridients and then set it up. 

"Oh, and if you hear a awkward noise in the background that's Connor doing the dishes." I said. We started cooking and right when we put it in the oven Sam remembered he didn't use milk. Smart move Pottorff. Once he got the milk in we waited 30 minutes for it to cook. Once the timer went off we got it out and put some whipped cream on it and filmed ourselves eating it. Ya know, to make the viewers jealous of our amazing pie.

We finished the video soon and I admit, it's adorable. We'd sneak little kisses in random parts, he'd put junk on my face, and we basically tore up the kitchen. I edited the video while I was sitting on my bed, and the whole time a smile appeared on my face. I really do love this boy, to death, and when I think of him not in my life, it honestly makes me sick to my stomach.

The thought of him with another girl also makes me feel that way. He is my life, he's part of me. I love everything about him, everything. It's kind of hard to explain how much I love him because words can't explain it. All I can really say is, yeah I've had many boyfriends but Sam. Sam is different. 

Sam is my first and last love. 

And I know the feeling will be the same. 

There's the epilouge! Okay, so now this story is over, BUT I have more to come,,,, and if you want a soundtrack/playlist or "Maiam's Playlist" thing, just tell me in the comments. Love you, thank you..xx(: