Chapter 13: Are You Calling Me Fat? & Leaving

I reluctantly placed the last thing I needed to into my suitcase zipping it up, or at least trying to. It was overpacked so I couldn't zip it. 

"Babe, can you come here?'' I asked Sam.

"Yeah?" He asked walking in from the bathroom.

"I need you to sit on my suitcase.." I chuckled a bit.

"Wait, are you saying i'm fat?" He asked mocking girls.

"Of course not.'' I smiled at him as he laughed walking over to my suitcase. He plopped himself on my bag as I successfully zipped it up.

"Thanks babe." I smiled kissing his lips.

"Anything for you.'' He smiled as I laughed.

"You're so cheesy."

"You love it though.'' He smirked.

"I love everything about you." I smiled.

"Hey guys, we need to get going, Connor's plane leaves in a hour." Jc said to us sighing. We pulled away hesitantly and sighed. Today hasn't really been the brightest. Breakfast was quiet, and well, everything was quiet. We're all in a sad mood, because we really don't wanna go. Sam grabbed my suitcase for me and dragged it down the stairs as I followed behind. He put it in his car and closed the trunk. We let Ricardo drive and Kian sat next to him, Ricky and Connor were in the middle and Jc, Sam and I took the back. Trevor actually went home this morning, well his Mom picked him up, because he actually isn't too far from Kian and Sam.

I kept my head on Sam's shoulder sleeping the whole way there because, there's honestly nothing better to do. My hand kept itself intertwined with Sam's resting it on my lap.

"You alright?" Sam asked looking down at me.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Don't worry babe, I'll see you sooner than you think." He said kissing my forehead.

"March isn't soon Sam.." I sighed looking up at him.

"I'll visit alright?" He asked/said.

"Okay." I said with a slight smile setting my head back on him. We soon arrived to the airport and I got out and grabbed my luggage. We walked all through the airport, and Connor had already left, and now Ricky's leaving. 

"Bye Rickrad, I'm gonna miss you." I said engulfing Ricky into a hug.

"I'll miss you too Maisers, make sure to iChat me all the time!" He said.

"Will do, love you." I said as I let go of the hug.

"Love you too Mais." He smiled walking off to the other people he hasn't hugged or said goodbye to yet. Once Ricky went his ways I soon heard the speaker say my most dreaded words.

"Flight 356 to San Antonio, Texas will be boarding in 5 minutes." The speaker said.

"Well, that's our call." Jc sighed. I turned to Sam and sighed.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I said crying into his chest. 

"Mais, i'll call you and text you everyday alright?" He said.

"Okay." I hiccuped as he pulled me in another hug.

"I love you Maisie." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too Sam." I said to him. I let go of his grip and walked over to my gate where Jc and Ricardo were waiting for me. 

"I know it's hard Mais, come on.." Jc said wrapping his arm around me. We waited for a bit until they called our zone. We climbed on to the plane and found our row. I packed my bags in the cabin above me and then sat in the window seat. I lifted the arm rest up and set my head on Jc's shoulder and fell asleep.