Chapter 4: Hotel Trashing & Hiding

~~Maisie's POV~~

"JENNN!!!'' I yelled running into my room hugging my best friend.

"MAAIISSSS!!'' She yelled back.

"How are you?" I said.

"AMAZING!! What about you?" She asked.

"I'm like so excited, I don't even know." I said sitting on my bed as a knock came to the door. I got up and opened it to Jack (that'ssojack), Trevor, and Sam. I gave them big hugs even though I literally just left Sam.

"Hey guys!" I said to Trevor and Jack.

"Hey Mais!" They said. "So, Jc and Ricky left their hotel room, and we have a key.." Trevor said smirking.

"So..." I said.

"WERE GONNA TRASH IT!!" The boys yelled as Jenn and I laughed.

"Gotta get a camera for this!" Jenn said as we went back and grabbed our camera's. "Hey guys! It's Maisie, so I'm here with Jenn, Trevor, Sam, and Jack!" I said to the camera. "And were in the hotel, and were going to Jc and Ricky's room, and were gonna trash it." I said tyring to hold in my laugh along with the others.

We got to the room and opened the door. After the whole walk I never realized Jack had two walmart bags of streamers, silly string, balloons, and oreos. We threw everything everywhere, we even put a oreo in the shower, and on the toilet seat. Great friends huh?

We heard noise from the other side of the door so Sam and I hid under one bed, Jenn and Trevor hid under another, and Jack hid in the empty unused closet.

"They just won't admit it.." Kian said. Who?

"Yeah, I know.." Jc said.

"It's so o-dude, what happened?!" Ricky said in shock.

"I don't know, don't ask me!" Jc said.

"Well, we know it's not Ricardo, Connor, Kian, Andrea, or us two.. So that leaves us with who?" Ricky said.

"Trevor, Sam, Maisie, and Jenn." Jc said.

"Where are they now?" Connor said.

"I don't know, they never said..Last I saw Maisie she was heading to her room, and Trevor and Sam were walking around with Jack.." Jc said still in shock.

"Well call them up.." Kian said. I heard some noises which I'm assuming was Jc taking his phone out. Sam and I switched to silent to save our hiding spots.

"So?" Ricky asked.

"Voicemail." Jc sighed.

"Voicemail." Kian said.

"Voicemail." Ricardo said.

"Voicemail." Connor said. I then got a text from Jc. It basically said asking where I was and now were meeting at the expo hall.

"Okay, their leaving." I whispered to Sam. He nodded and the door closed. We all got out and followed after taking the shortcut. I'm not sure how, but we managed to make it there before them. I high fived everybody and waited in line to get my slow motion thing.

The guys came up with Andrea and I gave Connor, Ricky, and Andrea a hug saying my hello's to them. We waited in line talking and catching up with each other.

"Guys, you won't believe what happened to us!" Ricky said.

"What?" We asked.

"Okay, so we were headed to our hotel room and when we walked in it was trashed!" Ricky said.