MUST READ 100K, NEWS, UPDATE, ETC.

Hey guys! So as you all may know, this story is soooo close to 100k and I don't even know what to think. I kinda wanna cry because that is so many reads I just can't. Buuuttttt, that's not the point, well it kinda is but whatever I'm getting off track. 

So, some of you may know my goal is 100k by New Years day, and currently as I am writing this (11:09 P.M. December 28th) my story is at 98,322 reads, and so that means I have less than 4 day to get to 100k. In a way I think it's possible, but I need your help. I need you guys to help me get there, and all I need you to do is just tell your friends about it or share it somewhere, anything :) 

Next, I'd like to address something I never thought I would be able to say. Buttttt, THIS STORY IS A FINALIST IN THE WATTY AWARDS 2013!!! I cannot believe it, and it's all thanks to you guys for reading it! And I could not be more happy and grateful for that! So, when voting starts on Jan. 6 I really need your help and I need y'all to vote for me! And to help me get even more votes, tell your friends, tweet it, the whole shabang!

Now in addition to all of this, I have a few more cool things for you guys! 

So, since you now know, my goal is 100k by new years, BUT there's a prize for you guys if I get 100k on or before New Years! I can't tell you that surprise, but it's something big and a lot of you have requested it, so I thought as a giving back kind of thing for you guys doing all of this for me, I'd give you guys something too! But even though I can't tell you, I AM POSITIVE you will LOVE the surprise! 

And last, but not least, I have something to ask y'all.. I really love getting to talk to you guys, even though there's not that many of you, but I do. So I thought that maybe I could do another #AskLexie! Now I'm probably not going to get any questions from you guys but if you wanna ask me one, you can either just ask it in the comments or comment it on my pic of me and sam doing the heart on my ig, it's my very first one (my ig is lexiexcx)! Now you can ask whatever you want and if you want you can even put in some would you rathers or truth or dare type of things! 

Now like I said, I probably won't get any questions but if I do, let's just say that some people's questions will be featured in my stories ;) 

But yeah, those are two of my giving back things for you, 1. The BIG surprise, and 2. A possibility of being in my story! 

BUT YEAH, that's all I got and I will be updating you guys when I find out more about the Watty's but until then, stay cool and stay weird :) AND THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING ILYASM!! <3

Oh, and leave a comment telling me what YOU think the BIG surprise is, I'll be reading through them to see what kind of ideas y'all have! :)

~Lexie