Chapter 3: Airplane's & Crushes

I took the suitcase off my bed and drug it down the stairs putting it right by the door. Today I was leaving for Vidcon, and I was way more than excited, I was like dying of excitement on the inside. I went into the kitchen.

"Hey Mom, I'm all packed." I said sitting on the barstool at our counter.

"Great, we'll leave to pick them up in 10." She said as I nodded. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Jc.

To: Silly(;

We'll be picking you guys up in like 20 min. (:

From: Silly(;

Got it☺ You excited?

To: Silly(;

How could I not be silly? (;

From: Silly(;

I hate you..😑

To: Silly(;

Let me just go cry in the corner, brb. 😉😭

From: Silly(;

NO MAIS I WUH YOOOO!! COME BACK!!

To: Silly(;

Nope, too late.. Haha, I'll see you later.

From: Silly(;

Alright.. Bye Maisers! (:

My Mom came down the stairs and handed me my suitcase of all YouTube stuff, like cameras, my tripod, sd cards, lens, lights, and the tshirt's I'm signing for people. Yeah, Vidcon invited me as a special guest, which may I add is a huge honor. But, they said bring around 700 tshirts's from your districtlines store and then sign them at your own booth.

I thanked her and grabbed it also grabbing my suitcase and heading to her car. She popped the trunk open and I stuffed them in there making room for Jc and Ricardo. We got in the car and I plugged my phone in and played my music. The first song to come on was Only One by Sammy Adams. We soon pulled in as I hopped out going to knock on Jc's door.

"Hey Maisie!" Jaylyn said opening the door and giving me a big hug.

"Hey Jay, how are you?" I smiled.

"Amazing!" She smiled as I chuckled. She is such a fun spirit, and from the amount of time I had actually spent at Jc's house she is like my little sister. I soon felt a pair of arms at my legs.

"Oof." I said looking down as I stumbled a bit. I bent down and gave Joe Felix a big hug.

"How's my little Joey?" I asked ruffling his hair.

"Good!" He smiled.

"Good." I said standing up.

"So, where's the boys?" I asked as she pointed to upstairs. I thanked her and walked up the there into Jc's all too familiar room.

"You two all packed?" I asked sitting in Jc's rollie chair. I twisted and turned playing around in it. Let's just say I have a deep passion for spinny chairs.

"Mhm, liking that chair I see?" He asked as I nodded.

"Your something else Mais." Ricardo laughed as I hopped up walking down the stairs with him.

"I'm just like jumping up and down on the inside because of how excited I am. I mean it's Vidcon guys!'' I said in excitement. The boys just continued to laugh at me as we went into the car. They sat in the back and then I joined my Mom in the front, and after a very LONG 20 minute ride we were there.