Chapter 20: Come With Me & Videos

"You got everything?" I asked as I turned around to my lovely boyfriend, Sam. 

"I would if you came back with me." He said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.

"I can't Sam." I sighed as I hugged him, him pulling me tighter and kissing the top of my head. 

"I can't wait til' March." He said.

"Niether can I, I'll finally be able to kiss you again." I smiled as he returned one dropping his lips to mine. His mouth always tasted so good like sweet and his lips are always a little cold feeling amazing on my tongue. His firm hands stood placed on my waist securely making me feel protected and safe. We stayed like that for a while, a long time until he finally had to go away.

"I love you so much princess." He said hugging me as I let a tear slip.

"I love you too Sam, just please, please don't be stupid." I told him as he lifted my chin up looking him in the eyes.

"How about this? If I end up doing it, you can chop my balls off and I'll never drink AriZona again." He smiled slightly making me laugh.

"Done deal Pottorff." I smiled as I kissed his lips. He grabbed his suitcase and I watched his perfect figure walk off in the distance. I sighed and watched until I couldn't see him anymore and that's when I left to go back to my parked car. As I was on my way I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled it out and checked it.

From: Samm<3

I miss you already/: Love youu!

From: Mais<33

Missing you too..): Love you!

I sighed and stuffed it back in my pocket and drove home to finish editing my video. It took a good 20 minutes from my house to the airport but with traffic it's around a half hour, but I eventually got back. I shifted my car into park and headed into my house.

Once I got in I said my hello's quickly and headed to my cave, or as normal people call it my bedroom. I went and grabbed my laptop put my headphone's in and relaxed. I went onto iMovie and edited the video of Sam, Jc, Kian and I that we recorded together. 

~*~*~FLASHBACK~*~*~

"Hey Guys! It's Maisie, and today I am going to do the Blindfolded Touching Challenge and I'm joined by my friends Kian Lawley and Jc Caylen, and my boyfriend Sam Pottorff. So basically they are all going to choose three objects and I will be blindfolded and I have to guess them by touching them.." I said. "Okay, do you all have your objects?" I said as a chorus of yeses filled the room. 

"I'm first!'' Kian says as I laughed a bit.

"Alright." I said as he grabbed my hand and put it in a bowl.

"Ew, what the hell?" I asked grossed out. "Is this mayonaise?" I asked completely weirded out.

"Nope." He laughed a bit as I heard some noises from the other two.

"What the, what is this?" I asked giving up.

"Pasta sauce." Jc said as I took off my blindfold.

"Dude, that was so disgusting." I said to Kian just making him laugh.

"Okay, put your blinfold back on, it's my turn." Jc said as I did. I heard some shuffling around until I felt my hands touch a skin. Lips to be exact, Sam's lips.