31

"Kimiko is calling me." Airi frowned and informed the others as she brought the device to her ear. "Hello?"

  "Hey, riri? Could you step away from others so I can talk to you for a moment?"

  She was confused but nonetheless, Airi agreed and walked out of the room. "What's up?"

  She sighed on the other end. "Miyu got home safe I presume?"

  "Yeah, she's already in bed resting. She drank a lot, huh?"

  "Yeah, so.. is.. does Seungmin.. does he treat her right?"

  "What do you mean unnie?"

  Kimiko took a deep breath, forcing out what she wanted to say. "Is he a good guy? I can't help but get a bad feeling-"

  "He is, Kimi. I've never seen someone so understanding and patient towards her. They are very similar people as well. If you knew him better- you'd agree with me." Airi stood up for Seungmin, now knowing Miyu was right.

  "Okay.. I trust you Airi. What about you? Has Jinae been good to you? Are you happy?"

  She nodded with a bright smile to herself. "I'm very happy. I promise I'll keep you updated." She forced a giggle.

  She let out a small hum. "I won't take up anymore of your time. Keep an eye on Mimi for me. Have a good night."

  "You are our friend and my sisters best friend. Don't ever worry about taking up our time. Goodnight unnie, sleep well!"

  She walked out almost in a chuckle, gaining all eyes. "She was asking me if I was sure Seungmin was a good person. Her questioning wasn't like Akaris, she comes from a good place."

  Seungmin thought to himself. He brought a hand up to lightly hit his forehead, now- understanding Miyus weird behavior.

  Women are overly cautious

  It's understandable, many men don't have the right intention

"How can you tell?" Jinae raised a brow. Airi plopped back on the couch, hugging her girlfriend. "Both were suspicious of y'all. Akari immediately targeted you and insisted you were bad without proof. Kimiko 'secretly' asked if I genuinely thought you weren't treating us badly. When I told her you are a great person, she trusted me and that was it."

Airi then let out a groan. "Why are things so confusing??! Miyus mental health isn't going to keep up-"

Seungmin sat up, clearing his throat. "I won't let anything happen to her, I promise."

  "I trust you Seungmin. Please take care of her."

-