Avengers x Reader

imagine: Playing hide and seek with the Avengers, and having a nerf war. 

powers: manipulation of the 4 basic elements, and enhanced senses. 

 "Guys I'm bored" I said to the avengers as i walked into the living room texting on my phone. 

"How do you type so fast?" Bruce asked squinting at the phone in my hands. 

Everyone else turned to stare at me. I continued typing all while looking up at them. 

"I'm in an argument with someone." I said. 

"Oh okay." Bruce said turning around in his seat. 

"What did you say (y/n) something about being bored?" Tony asked walking toward the mini fridge.

 "Yeah, I'm bored and I think we should play some games." I said as a matter of factly. 

"What are the games that you have in mind?" Pietro asked furrowing his eyebrows. 

"I don't know, maybe hide and seek? Tag? Nerf wars? Mario kart?" I said, listing random things off of the top of my head.

 "What is this 'war of nerf' you speak of, (y/n)?" Thor asked. 

"Nerf guns are plastic guns that shoot foamy-rubber bullets," I said. 

"I've got a ton in the closet down the hall," Tony said. 

"Okay guys so whats first? Hide and Seek?" I asked. 

"Sure, I'll play" Natasha agreed. 

"Same," Steve said. 

Soon after everyone agreed. 

"Okay, I'll play but there's one thing you should know." Tony said. 

"And that is...?" I questioned. 

"That I am.. NOT IT," Tony shouted. 

Soon after almost everyone including myself quickly shouted "Not it!" except Sam. 

"Sam, you're it." I said. 

"It's because I'm black, isn't it." He said sarcastically 

"If that was the case, Rhodey and I would be standing right next to you." I said, turning around to run around the tower. 

Sam sighed, "Okay. 1..2..-" 

"No!! You have to turn around and count to 50, because this place is huge!!" I whined. 

"Fine," Sam huffed and turned around. 

"Wait! The rules are, no hiding in bedrooms, no hiding in places with locks, you can only hide on the floor below, here, or 1 above, but not further than that, and have fun guys!" I cheered. 

As soon as Sam started counting, we all ran down the corridors. 3 people hopped in the elevator, 4 ran to the stair case, and eventually the rest of us kept running down the corridor. I took a spot in an empty cabinet in the kitchen, and quickly closed it. 

"HERE I COME" Sam yelled through the corridor. 

I'm guessing he found Tony first, because all you could hear was a bundle of curse words shortly after sam said "Found you!" He still has to find 10 more. Next, he found Clint and Natasha, whom were hiding in the same place, the linen closet. 

"I don't think she's up here," Natasha said. 

I sound faintly hear their voices through the cabinet. I pressed my ear against the wall and listened.