Preference 5: Bringing Home Your Baby (Part 2/2)

Bruce- You decided to adopt a baby girl from Hawaii. The first time he held her he was so overwhelmed with joy and happiness. He held her so carefully and tightly, as if the baby would leave. She was so precious with her tan skin, and big brown eyes. When it was time to bring her home, Bruce was very protective of you both. Any sudden sound made him 10x more alert, if that was even possible. You would always have to calm his nerves because he was so on edge. When you finally got home, Bruce had a whole room painted with the help of Tony, with decor and furniture from Wanda, along with gifts from all of the avengers.

Clint- Your baby ended up being 7 weeks premature. This worried Clint a lot, but he didn't want to let you see that. He seemed to be very relaxed and chill on the outside like always, but when you were wheeled into the OR to get the baby out, Clint lost it. He cried a little bit, and he was very stressed. He didn't want to stress you out so he tried his hardest to stay calm. When your baby was out, he was the first to hold your baby. And for the next few weeks that your baby was in that hospital he always held her. Clint and your daughter had a very strong bond, though her didn't know it, you did. When it was time to bring your baby home, he dressed her, moving her little limbs one by one ever so delicately. He drove one hand on the wheel, and one hand holding yours, every so often looking back at your baby.

Loki- Loki had to promise that he would be nice while you delivered your baby. The god of mischief wasn't so mischievous for the 12 hours you were in labor. He was actually very soft and vulnerable. When he first got to hold your son, he marveled at his appearance, which he'd clearly taken after loki. He had your (h/t), but the most striking green eyes. His skin was tan, and he was a rather long baby. You knew he would be a very attractive young man when he was older. When it was time to take him home, Loki was extremely protective of his now most prized possesion.

Thor- He was really quiet. When Thor first held your baby, he softened. Your baby had Thor's everything, except the hair. His hair was your (y/t). His skin was really light, and he had striking blue eyes. For the first time in your life, you heard Thor whisper. Everyone else was surprised too. Even after your baby was at home, Thor would make sure he was super quiet when the baby was sleeping. Thor became very possesive over your baby too. When anyone else but he or you held the baby for too long, he would grow impatient and wanted nothing but to hold your bundle of joy.

Vision- You and vision couldn't have kids together because he was an android, so you decided to adopt. You settled on a Ugandan baby girl. She was absolutely beautiful, and according to Vision, she "deserved to be treated like a queen". And thats how Vision treated her. He held her so carefully and always made sure that she had everything she needed. He was so gentle and soft toward your baby. He was always super protective, even if it meant not resting. Vision was extra happy to bring your baby home, because he could show off your beautiful new addition.

(y/t)= Your hair texture.

OMG hey guys!! I just want to thank everyone so much for another 1,000 reads in less than a week. Seriously you guys are the best readers ever. I love you all so much, and I've been sick for a little while so I didn't feel like writing or updating for a couple of days. Now I'm much better and I'm trying to update every Saturday. I'll try to put up a couple more imagines with the whole Avengers squad tomorrow. This actually took longer than I thought it would to write, lol. I tried to do something different with each character, and yeahhh. But thank you guys so much for being amazing readers.

xx-gigi