Preference 4: The Challenge You Do Together (Part 2/2)

Bruce- The question tag with a messy spin. Bruce wasn't one to be messy, he was always organized and clean even in the lab. You'd take turns asking and answering questions, and whoever got the answer wrong, had a food item poured onto them. In the end, you only had gotten hit with one food item, whereas Bruce had been covered in multiple items. This led to Tony cracking jokes about it for the next week. 

 Clint- The theme song challenge. In this challenge, 7 seconds of a theme song was played, and you had to say what theme song it was. Whoever answered correctly first got a point. However, if you didn't answer correctly first, you got something drawn on you in sharpie. This challenge was good for you and Clint, because you were both born in the same decade and recalled many songs. However, it was a draw in the end, literally. By the end of the challenge, you were both covered with silly and inappropriate drawings. 

Loki- You decided to be fair and do something that you both could do. You chose the nasty soda challenge. Ranch, Vomit, Pizza, Baked Bean, Tuna, Squid, Peanut butter and jelly, and cereal flavored sodas were lined up on the counter of the kitchen. You did it beer pong style, and won. Little did Loki know, you secretly held your nose the whole time, and didn't taste a thing but aftertaste. 

Thor- Bean boozled. Thor didn't have knowledge of many things on Earth, so you did something easier. Berry blue, toothpaste. lime, lawn clippings, tutti-frutti, stinky socks, buttered popcorn, rotten egg, chocolate pudding, canned dog food, barf, peach, moldy cheese, caramel corn, booger, juicy pear, baby wipes, coconut, skunk spray, and licorice jelly beans sat in a small box along with the spinner. You weren't that lucky, and stopped at 10 jelly beans, because 7 of them were the nasty ones. Thor was lucky, and out of his 10 he only got 3 nasty ones. 

Vision- What's in my mouth challenge. Vision didn't eat, and he didnt have knowledge of pop culture, so you decided to do the what's in my mouth challenge. Each of you had 4 random items in a bag. You let Vision go first and guessed 3/4 of his items with ease. You thought your items would be hard for him to guess, but he got all 4 right. How? The world may never know.   

Omg yall I'm sorry this is so bad lol. Thanks for 3k reads guys omg, I didn't even think this story would get past 1k. You guys are seriously the best. Personal imagine book coming out soon, so be on the lookout for that too. See yall soon! xx-gigi