Preference 3: What You Help Him With (Part 2/2)

Bruce- His experiments. Being around Bruce all the time, you picked up on some of the science talk. You would help in the lab, whether it was pouring 5 mm of a liquid or reading instructions from a piece of paper. He loved that you could keep him company, and you could keep Tony from messing up his experiments. 

Clint- His paranoia. Clint was always paranoid, and sometimes it would get to the point to where he would carry his bow around the house. When he was away on missions he would check on you every hour of the day. You loved that he cared about you, but he needed to chill. You would ease his nerves by texting him assuring messages every now and then when he was away. 

Loki- Learning to be nice. Teaching the god of mischief to be nice wasn't an easy task. Loki was hard to teach at first, but he got the hang of it for you. He didn't play as many mean pranks, and he was especially nice to you because you were his girl. 

Thor- Taking selfies or pictures in general. Thor struggled with the concept of a picture first, and he didn't understand not matter how many ways you explained it. The man couldn't even understand what a picture was so how would he know you tot take one. He would practice on your phone, and by the end of the day, the camera roll would be full of Thor's upper face, or blurry pictures of things around the house. 

 Vision- Pop culture. Since Vision was brand new to the world, he didn't understand any pop culture. You explained some celebrities and taught him some of the slang. By the time you were done he would walk around the house saying "Do you have a bae? Or no?" Because he believed the original way was incorrect grammar. You had to explain to him that that was the point, and that's what slang was all about.