Personal Imagine 1: Laura x Steve

Laura's POV

Battle of Sokovia. My weapon of choice? My body. I have enhancement of every bodily system, much like Steve Rogers, who was my best friend and crush. Who could blame me? He was tall, his eyes were so strikingly blue, and his cheekbones were so sharp he could probably cut someone. Here I was, in a quinjet next to him, my leg bobbing up and down from anticipation and nervousness.

"You okay?" Steve asked me, slightly yelling over the engines of the quinjet.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "How about you?"

"Great." He said, ending the conversation.

Usually no one talks on the quinjet 5 minutes before a mission because we're all focused on how everything is going to go down. Will someone die? Will someone be injured? Will I die? Will i be injured? Would we fail? My head fell into my hands and I began to overthink.

Suddenly, a voice began in my head.
"Laura. Are you okay?" Wanda asked me, telepathically.

" No, I can't stop overthinking." I thought, looking up at her.

"Laura!!" Wanda said whisper-yelling, as if someone could actually hear our conversation.

"What?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You like Steve?"She asked.

"Okay yes, but don't say anythi-" I started to say, but my thoughts were cut off.

"We're going in 10 seconds!" Clint said from the pilot's seat.

I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and pulled up the zipper in the front of my catsuit, smoothing out the edges in the black and white fabric.

"Give em hell," Cap says to me before Clint opens the cargo hold door.

"Right back at ya," I said, winking.

I flew straight into the middle of the city with Wanda, helping her guide the people to evacuation and safety.

"How many more Laura?" Wanda said with red still in her eyes.

"Maybe like 200 more, they're all leaving the buildings thou-" My sentence was stopped with the loud and heavy shaking of what seemed like an earthquake.

"It's starting. The city is about to leave the ground." Tony said through coms.

"Wanda we have to go, if we keep guiding these people they're going to walk off the side of the city." I said, snapping her out of her spell.

"Laura, we can't just leave these people here!" She said, looking at me.

"Wanda, they're safer here with us than they are plummeting to the ground" I said.

Everyone in the streets we're confused and some even mad. Once they snapped to their senses, they started freaking out because the city is floating. A few of Ultron's bots circled above us and started to fly toward Wanda and I. Before we could react, a flash of blue and silver flew in front of our faces.

"Laura, Thor and I need you here," Captain said through coms.

"Can you handle this?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can handle it." Pietro said, after running up to me and Wanda.

"Okay," I said, starting take flight.

I quickly landed next to Steve who'd just thrown his shield to Thor, who hit it and took out 5 robots.

"It's all in the swing," Thor said flexing his bicep.

"We've got a situation. Ultron's got the vibranium in the church in the exact middle of the city." Tony said in coms.