Preference 7: Take Your Kid To Work Day (Part 1/2)

Bring your kid to work day

Tony: When it was bring your kid to work day, Tony brought your 4 year old daughter to work with him. Like you and Tony, she was a genius by iq. All day at work, people talked about how cute she was, but things took a turn for the worse when she all of a sudden let go of Tony's hand and ran off. When you found her, she was in Tony's lab with Wanda, Fury, Vision, and Natasha. She was teaching Natasha how to hack quicker while she sat in Vision's lap. While Natasha was typing, your daughter would marvel at how cool it was that she could make things levitate and Fury was trying to sign her to the Avengers early.

Steve: When Steve and you decided to take your daughter to work for a day, it was hectic. Sadly, she's stronger than you and wouldn't stay in your arms for more than 3 minutes after you picked her up. Steve ended up having to carry her most of the time you two walked around. Of course, that day wouldn'tve been completed without Tony making some old man jokes, one of your favorites was "Is that your granddaughter Cap? or your great-grand daughter old man?" totally aware that Steve and his daughter were 97 years apart.

Pietro: Pietro had to leave for work early, so you relied on Wanda to help you get your son ready for the day and meet Pietro at the Avengers base. Like Pietro, your kid is extremely fast and it's hard to keep him out of trouble. Since you have to deal with 2 people 200 miles faster than you all day everyday, going to work with both of them wasn't going to be an easy task. Most of the day Pietro trained, but he brought your son with him and they raced eachother. You could tell that Pietro was jogging to make your son "win". He spent the rest of the day with you and having a comeback contest with Tony, hanging with Natasha and Wanda

Bucky: When Bucky took your child to work with the Avengers, you knew it would most likely be a chill day. Your daughter could control all 4 elements just like you. 2 super parents was a cool thing to have, not only that but you have a super daughter. In your first meeting, it was okay but she knocked all the water bottles over, on purpose. Bu she's only 5 so she doesn't know what shes doing. When you left her with Wanda for the rest of the day, you walked outside to go get her and you discovered her and Wanda having a contest to see who could raise the most objects at once. 

ahhh!!! AADGUODA guys!!! thanks so much for almost 9k reads this is crazy how much love and support you guys give me. I love you guys so much!!!!

xx-gigi