Preference 8: When He's Sick (Part 2/2)

Bruce: Bruce Banner? Sick? Never. At least that's what you thought. Bruce tried to avoid sickness at all costs for the fear that the Hulk would appear as a result. He spent a lot of time in his lab figuring out ways, but none of them worked. When he finally got sick it wasn't anything bad. He was just like any other man, with some rest and relaxing he felt better in days time.

Clint: When Clint was sick, the hostile side of him seemed to vanish. He did things for himself still, much like his independent nature. However he would always ask you to come cuddle with him until he fell asleep.

Loki: When Loki is "sick" he needs you to tend to his every need. Whether its helping him to the bed and back to the couch. You play along until you have to trick him into admitting that he is not sick.

Thor: Thor, son of Odin, cannot get sick! Sike. Thought it was. Thor had never been sick, but after Tony got nearly the whole team sick with the common cold, you, Rhodey, Pietro, and Steve were left to be the Avengers parents until everyone was better. You naturally took care of Thor because of your current relationship status. He was so big and never wanted to lie down. You would have to negotiate with him in order to get him to do necessary things to make him feel better like lie down or eat.

Vision: Vision is a humanoid he cannot be sick :)). But when all of the Avengers get sick, he's the one that tends to everyone's needs for 3 days.