Avengers x Reader

Imagine: Laughing at memes with Sam and Rhodey. 

Powers: none

 I walked into the main room and took a seat on the couch. Rhodey and Sam we're in the kitchen having coffee, and I didn't want to disturb him. I started to go on social media, and went onto @notkarltonbanks on instagram. (Y'all that instagram page is so funny. I cried laughing at the videos omg). Instantly i tapped on the first video, and by the time it was over, i was laughing, thinking to myself how accurate these videos were. At this point I could tell Sam and Rhodey were looking at me occasionally. Then, I went over to @daquan on instagram. I tapped on 2 or 3 memes, and instantly i was crying with laughter. James and Rhodey made their way to the couch, trying to figure out why i was laughing so hard. I went back to @notkarltonbanks page and showed them the videos. They laughed too, but not nearly as hard as I did. Tony walked in, observing the scene. 

 "Tony-you-have to-come see-!" I said taking gasps of air in between breaths. 

I laughed even harder trying to finish my sentence. I handed him the phone, trying to catch my breath. Tony tapped the video for sound. The video played, but Tony didn't even crack a smile. 

"I don't get it, what's so funny?" He said, frowning in confusion before handing me the phone. 

I grabbed the phone and laughed even harder. 

"I can't- I can't breathe!" I said, trying to calm down. 

"C'mon (y/n) it wasn't that funny." Rhodey said trying to pull me off of the couch i was spread out on.

 Rhodey only laughed because I was laughing. 

"(y/n) get up!" Sam said, laughing at Rhodey's failed attempts to get me off of the couch. 

"Okay-Okay- I think I'm good now." I said trying to catch my breath. 

"It wasn't that funny," Rhodey said, walking off with Sam. 

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that." I sassed.

 Across the room Tony placed a fist over his mouth and said "oooooh she got you." 

"It totally was Rhodey," Sam said.

"Okay, it was a little bit funny," Rhodey admitted. 

I fell back on the couch and went on vine. 'Jerry Purpdrank' I typed into the search bar. (guys hes so funny) and instantly started laughing at the few vines about moms. I didn't bother to show Rhodey or Tony, but Sam agreed that it was funny and relateable. I continued to scroll through his vines, and more Avengers walk in. 

"What's wrong with (y/n) and Sam?" Natasha asked Tony. 

"She's been a laughing mess all morning. Nothing is really funny, but don't tell her I said that." Tony replied walking out of the room. 

"Okay, Okay, Last one!" I said to Sam. 

I started the 6 second video, and started laughing. I couldn't pause it and the more it replayed I couldn't stop laughing. 

"What's so funny?" Natasha asks. 

"Oh you wouldn't understand." Sam and I said at the same time. 

AN- Guys I'm so sorry this sucks lol. But hey, i uploaded like 5 more parts so yas! Thank you guys so much for being awesome amazing readers. I've been slacking and have had a bit of writers block for the past week or so and I feel better now. I love y'all and I will start updating for frequently. Also, comment some ideas for imagines and inbox me for a personal imagine to go in the book for July! Thanks guys! xx-gigi