Preference 3: What You Help Him With (Part 1/2)

Tony- Getting his sleep schedule up to par. Tony has had sleep problems since the events of new york, and it bothered you. Knowing that he couldn't sleep you did everything you could to help him, tiring him out, trying new drinks, Nyquil, yoga, and relaxing. He started out sleeping 5 random hours, and you helped him get to at least 8 at night. 

Steve- Working his phone. Since he grew up in a way different time period, Steve had no idea what an iPhone was, let alone a microwave. He would need help getting to the text message app, and typing on the touch screen keyboard. 

Pietro- His patience. Pietro was fast, and there was no stopping him. Because he was so fast, everything from touching to emotions were on a way different level. He definitely had a problem with waiting. If he was getting impatient, he would start to stand a certain way. You would hold his hand or hug him from behind to calm him down 

Bucky- Boosting Self-esteem. Ever since he escaped Hydra, Bucky had been living a normal life. Except his arm and memories. You knew The Winter Soldier had a lot of blood on his hands. Bucky struggled with the internal difference between the Bucky you knew, and the Winter Soldier. Sometimes, he would have breakdowns about the things his old persona had done. You would comfort him and lay with him until the feelings passed.