Preference 8: When He's Sick (Part 1/2)

Tony: When Tony is sick, he suddenly becomes 10 times more needy of your attention and help. Though he spends most of his time in the lab anyways, you make him lay in bed until he feel's 100%, not letting JARVIS help him leave his room. He tries to be independent; but you always ending cuddling with him until the sickness overpasses. This is the only time that you will ever let him touch your hair.

Steve: Because of his super soldier serum, Steve doesn't fall ill as much as the normal person. However, when he does, he makes a big deal about it and turns into a big baby. You don't have to tell Steve to go lie down because he already does it by himself. He tries not to be so needy and always wants to get things for himself. Instead, you force him to lay down and tend to his every need. He finds it cute when you can act like his nurse.

Pietro: When PIetro is sick, he's endenial about it, and tries to avoid you mainly because he knows you'll make him stay inside. He thinks he got away with you not noticing, but just like when you can tell if your kids are sick, you can tell if Pietro is sick. You usually stop him when he tries to go out for his run in the morning and quickly put your hand against his forehead, sending him to bed. Pietro's sicknesses always pass over rather quickly, but he spends most of his time trying to use your kids to help him leave your bedroom.

Bucky: When Bucky is sick he is very independent. No matter how much you insist that you help him, he does everything himself. He doesn't want to be a burden to you. You usually have to let him be and cuddle with him while you two fall asleep watching TV.