Chapter 172

Y/n POV
The next day
A Saturday morning
We were all up early and packing some things.... I just in the living room with Gabriella as she was playing with her toys... I just packing some stuff in this room into the box's...
I walked towards the fireplace and grabbed all the pictures frames we had there.... I just smiled looking at the photos...... one was of me and Miguel when we first started dating... the other was him holding Gabriella when she was a newborn.. and the other was him teaching her how To play soccer.... I just couldn't stop smiling at these photos...... I wrapped them up in bubble wraps and place them in the box's....
" well gabbi are you excited for this new house...." I said
" no." She said
I let out a small chuckled hearing my two year old saying that she isn't excited about this new house....
" I know.." I said as I kneeled down next to her
" but the new house might be better.... it's going to have a big backyard where you could run around and we could add swing set and also it's going to have big swimming pool were you could learn how to swim..." I said
" and also you get to have a big girl room gabbi how excited is that" I said
" no" she said running off passing through Miguel as he had more boxes
" what's wrong with her?" He asked
I just stood up and looked at him seeing him have an annoyed look....
" well someone doesn't like this idea..." I said
" Gabriella?" He said I just nod....
" too bad this is happening.." he said placing the box's on the ground..
" well this is happening...." I said
" I'm going to go fix's everything upstairs" Miguel said as He just grabbed other empty box's and went upstairs...
Well someone seems that he's in a bad mood...
I just got up and went to go check on Gabriella and see her sitting down in the middle of the hall playing with her dolls...
I just let out a small sigh and went back on packaging the stuff...
I was done with the living room, downstairs restroom and I was doing the storage room now....
Which was full with a lot of baby stuff...
" well this probably going to take forever..." i whispered...
I took out everything and let's just say it took like an hour to have all the baby things in a box...
So it looked empty but there was still some stuff which seem they were Miguel stuff...
Wasn't much just some box's full of papers and books that were full of dust... i just looked through at the box's and found some surprising stuff....
Miguel being in the front of the newspaper......  was something.... I just looked down the box seeing a white suit... it looked similar to his blue suit.... there was more stuff but I heard Miguel coming downstairs so I just put everything away and just put them aside.... I turn around and see Miguel standing in front of me ...
" everything good here?" He asked
" yeah.." I said for some reason I felt shaky..... just nervous....
" and Gabriella?" He asked
" she's asleep in her room" I said
" oh.." he said
" so... how exciting is all this?" I asked as I forced a smile....
" very....." he said having a big smile and placing his hand on my waist
Well he's very excited for this then.....