Chapter 157

Y/n POV
A few days later
The whole day I was out running some errands on my own. Of course Miguel was working so I had to call the babysitter to watch Gabriella while I was out.
After finishing I was getting inside my car and putting some things in the back of the car i put my seatbelt on and looked out the window and saw Miguel walking with this random lady who I never seen before at his job.... I tilted my head as I saw him having a very very big smile...
Maybe he's not doing anything what I think.... or maybe he is.... I don't know I just felt angry. Maybe I'm just overreacting which I shouldn't because I know Miguel isn't the type of guy to do that he wouldn't right.....?
Okay calm down y/n.... I just took a deep breath and drove off going back home...
After arriving I was in the kitchen making dinner I was chopping some vegetables... the whole time I was just thinking and once again I didn't even sense Miguel walk in the kitchen till I felt him wrap his arms around me and kiss my cheek...
" hey beautiful.." he said feeling him kiss me down my cheek...
I just stood there quietly....
And push him off me....
He just let out a chuckled and looked at me confused...
" what's wrong?" He asked
I just stayed quiet and walked away...
" y/n.." he said following me and grabbed my hand turning me back around and pulling me close to him....
" what's going on y/n why are you acting this way?" He said
I just let out a small chuckled and rolled my eyes and of course I just stayed quiet....
" are you mad at me?" He said
I just gave him a glare and push him off me
" dinner is on the counter if you want some.." I said just walking out the kitchen and going to the living room with Gabriella
"So that's the only thing you say but you won't answer my question" he said
I just ignored him and just sat down with Gabriella and watched tv with her....
After a few hours Miguel was upstairs in his office and I took Gabriella upstairs since she fell asleep so I just tucked her in I walked out her room feeling extremely exhausted I was ready to take a shower and go to bed already..
As I was in the shower feeling relax with the warm water hitting my body....  I was relax that I didn't heard the door open and Miguel walking in...
I just turn off the shower and grabbed my towel and got out the shower I was just looking at myself in the mirror I looked down for a second till I felt Miguel arms just harshly grabbed me and picked me up...
I felt shocked as he carry me and threw me on the bed.
" HEY WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted at him looking at him angrily
He just got on me and pin my hands down.... he just had a anger look....
" I don't get why your angry at me...." he said
" but I don't like that your giving me the silent treatment y/n...." he said as I felt him grabbed my hand tightly
" so tell me y/n why are you mad at me I haven't done anything wrong..." he said
" oh really..." I said softly...
" what's that?" He said tilting his head...
" nothing okay" I said
" just let me go..." I said just noticing that I am half naked and he's on me.....
" no you still didn't answer me..." he said
" who was the other women...." I said
" what..?" He said letting me go...
" who was that lady you were with...?" I said as I wrapped the towel back on me....
" oh you saw that..." he said
" YES I SAW THAT WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!" I shouted
" it was just business work okay... don't worry about it y/n...." he said
" you know I would never do that you you...." he said
I felt like just yelling at him but I knew if I did there something that he will probably do....
" okay...." I softly said and just stayed quiet
And walked back inside the restroom and got myself ready for bed.....
Once I walked in Miguel just looked suspicious... he looked nervous if he was hiding something..... but of course the next day we're just going to pretend if nothing happen.....