twenty four

[tw: sa]

the way those syllables rolled off his tongue was indeed saying my name, but it had an odd feeling to it.

"song hyojin."

the way it sounded, the voice lacked seojun's husky sound and melodic intonation. he did not seem so gentle with me either, but rather impatient.

"yah song hyojin," a finger lifted my chin and upon recognization, it was junghyun. why would my sister's fiance be at a high schooler's house party?? he was dressed in a black coat with a grey sweater underneath, paired with a pair of black jeans. a smirk hung on his face and his eyes trailed down my body.

i have to be dreaming, but from the eerily way his hand traveled down from my chin to my bare shoulder, alarm bells started going off in my head.

"junghyun... why the hell are you here, prick?" i squinted my eyes at him, trying to confirm if it was him or not. where the hell is myungsoo and why did it take him forever to get fucking water??

"even when you're drunk, you're still rude as hell. is it a crime for me to be in my own house?" junghyun invited himself to sit next to me, with his leg touching my thigh. immediately, as i scooted away from him, but i had already hit the end of the couch where the arm rest was.

"you don't live here. this is myungsoo's house," my words were a little bit slurred, but he understood what i was trying to say.

"you mean kim myungsoo, my stepbrother? i still can't believe that shithead gets to throw all these parties and manages to get ridiculous amounts of girls to come," junghyun's lingering gaze on me was creepy. he is my sister's goddamn fiance. he should not be sitting so close to me, with his hand resting on my shoulder like that.

"unlike you, myungsoo's a kind guy. he has a lot of friends and he's a great student," i pushed his hand off on me, to which he retracted. then instantly, his hand crept onto my thigh, to which i glared at him for.

"take your hand off. and i'm going to telling my sister," i swiped his hand off of me again, to which this time he leaned forward and pressed a hand against the arm rest behind my head.

"do you think your sister will believe you? the way you're dressed like a whore tonight, with your tits and ass out in this outfit, drunk in my house. we're about to become family hyojin, and you need to learn some manners." the unsettling tone in his voice scared me, causing my stomach to drop.

how is no one around me concerned about this interaction right now? is it the blaring music or the lack of alertness in the swarms of people when they're drunk?

"emphasis on the word family, you should not be treating me like this. this is inappropriate and you're fucking weird for touching me," i reiterated, before shoving him off on me. i scrambled to my feet and although i had an unstable balance, i began to walk away from him, furious as hell.

his hand extended outwards and latched itself onto my wrist.

"we're not done talking." he tugged on my wrist and caused me to stumble backwards. i stepped on his shoes by accident, but i only turned around to glare at him. i had to be serious and assertive right now.

"get your hands off of me," i was shaking now. whether that be shaking in fear or anger, i wanted to get away from junghyun.

"what a feisty version of your sister. i wonder what that loser of a boyfriend sees in you other than your body. you let him have it already, haven't you? how else would you get him to stay with you?" he pinned me against the wall, causing two couples that were making out near us, to move a bit further away.