Chapter Fifteen

Crystal Rose and Shoji were at Grandma's house . Cassie was gone with her university friends Carlo is at home . Rose and Crystal was sitting on the sofa Shoji and Carlo were in the garden . Grandma came out from the kitchen with snacks .

"You both are okay my dear?"Grandma asked while giving water glass to Rose .
"We both are okay Grandma How are you??"Crystal asked while sitting comfortably on sofa .
"I'm fit and fine but suddenly you guys came here" Grandma said while looking at Crystal .
"Grandma ...Actually i want to tell you something"Crystal said while placing glass on table.
"What is it Dear?"Grandma asked .

Crystal hold Rose hand take a deep breath and spoke .

"Grandma You said that you'll always support mine decision right ..."Crystal voice was breaking while saying this .
"Yes dear what happened??Grandma spoke in lil worried tone.
"I Love Rose and i want her for the rest of my life"Crystal spoke and looked at Rose.

Rose was shocked by Crystal sudden action and words She didn't expect that Crystal will open up Everything infornt of her Grandma .

"You gonna to Love her for the rest of life right?"Grandma asked .
"Yes Grandma"Crystal eye get filled with tears .
"Then you guys will not leave eachothers in worst situation Always be there to comfort eachothers You both will clear the misunderstanding and everything you will argue both will not stay angry for long time..."Grandma said while looking at them .
"Grandma we both Love eachothers then why will stay angry for long time?"Rose asked with a confused reaction .

"Ah my dear it is because you both take decisions to live together and the society are always there to judge but don't listen to them"Grandma gave a soft smile.
"Don't worry Grandma i'll always support and Love Crystal"Rose smile and spoke .
"Crystal and don't forgot to tell her about that your uni ex"Grandma spoke and stand .
"Don't worry Grandma i'll tell her about my past"Crystal smile .

Shoji and Carlo come inside . Carlo sat on sofa immediately after coming from outside .

"Heyy fresh up"Crystal said in cold tone .
"Hey sis let me chill"Carlo ignore her words .
"Then you guys stay here for some day"Grandma spoke .

Rose Crystal and Shoji looked at each other . Cassie came and saw them .

"Yes sister please stay here"Carlo requested .
"Umm..."Crystal was thinking what to say and looked at Rose.
"If they don't have any problem then yeahh"Rose spoke while hesitating .
"Hey Rosie why we'll have a problem huh..."Cassie spoke with a pouty face .
"Okay okay we gonna to stay here"Crystal spoke With a smile on her face .

Rose gonna to stay in Crystal's room Shoji and Carlo Gonna to stay together . Crystal and Cassie were helping Their grandma in kitchen . Rose changed her clothes and came downstairs and go in the kitchen .
Cassie go near Rose and hug her .

"Ohh You here.."Crystal turn and spoke .
"Yeahh seems like someone missed me soo much"Rose chuckled
"Rosiee you don't know how it feel when I'm with you"Cassie hug more tightly .
"Hey hey make a distance she is mine "Crystal said and trying to separate Cassie from Rose.
"Ohh ~ Seems like someone is jealous yeahh"Carlo spoke while sitting on kitchen counter .
"Who is jealous..."Crystal trying to pretend like normal .

"Okay then Rosie we'll have a sleepover together"Cassie hug her again and spoke .
Rose looked at Crystal and smirk lightly .
"Then sleep"Crystal spoke and started to help Grandma .
"Ohh sure Rosie we'll do too much fun"Cassie wink .
"Hey no who allowed her to sleep with you she is mine and i don't like if she will have a sleepover with someone instead of me" Crystal spoke with a pouty face.
"Ohh look the Jealousy"Carlo brust into laugh .

Rose giggled on Crystal's behavior . Carlo started to tease Cassie and run from their Cassie run behind him . Shoji started to help in kitchen .

"My Dear go and do rest i'll call you when dinner will be ready"Grandma said while cooking .
"Ahh but..."Crystal didn't complete her sentence.
"I'm here and helping Grandma"Shoji spoke .
"Okay then i'll excuse myself"Crystal came out from the kitchen .

Crystal saw Rose was chilling on sofa she go near her and sat beside her . Rose gave a soft smile and hugged her Crystal wrap her warm arms around Rose .

"You okay????Crystal asked while patting Rose head gently.
"Umph! I'm okay"Rose broke the hug .
"Why your eyes are red you cried??"Crystal asking while rubbing her hand .
"Ahh Actually nothing serious"Rose trying to avoid eye contact .

Crystal put her head on Rose laps and lay on sofa.

"Can i ask you one thing??"Crystal spoke while touching Rose cheeks .
"Yeaa sure"While nodding Rose replied.
"Um What about your family??"Crystal asked.
"I don't know ,why you want to talk on this topic ??"Rose spoke in lil irritated tone .

Dinner get ready Grandma called everyone to eat dinner . Rose mood was looking not good .

Rose POV
It's has been a long day i didn't go to meet family . We all Used to eat together but i separate myself My life was full of stress and all but afterwards Crystal came in my and i came out from the darkness but ...suddenly i started to feel lonely when she asked about family . I want to tell her many things but we didn't get that much time .

"Rose - Rose"Crystal call her name .
"Um ye-yeah what happened?"Rose looked at Crystal .
"What you thinking?"Cassie asked .
"Where were you lost in which thoughts?"Crystal asked in worried tone .
"Me??Ahh...No no"Rose spoke while hesitating .
"You didn't even know that your spoon fall on floor"Crystal place her hand on Rose laps .

"Ah um sorry I'm full i'll excuse myself"Rose stand and spoke .

Rose started to walk towards upstairs and go in the bedroom Crystal was about to stand But Grandma stopped her .

"Crystal just finish your dinner"Grandma spoke .
"B-but Rose.."Crystal Said while looking at upstairs .
"Just take the food to your Room and don't let her sleep without eating that"Grandma said while serving to Cassie .

Crystal POV
I ate the dinner and go to upstairs . The bedroom door was unlocked i go inside the Room But Rose wasn't there . I go near bathroom door and try to open that but it's locked .

"Bub-Bub open the door"Crystal spoke while knocking the door .
Rose didn't gave any reply .
"Bub open the door babe Please"Crystal said while getting worried .
But Rose Didn't gave any reply .

Crystal go towards cupboard and took the bathroom keys from the drover . She open the bathroom Door and Saw Rose ... The bathtub tap was on ; water was overflowing Crystal go near Rose turn off the tap and pick Rose .
Rose body temperature get cold because of cold water .

"What's wrong with you?why you so silent huh?Are and not gonna to share with me ...ANSWER ROSE"Crystal was controlling herself not to yell at her .

Rose didn't said anything and just hugged her . Crystal rubbing her back to comfort her because of Rose hugged Crystal her clothes get wet ...

Will get to know that why Rose was silent after that question