Chapter Three

Rose POV

Today I'm gonna to meet my younger brother And Shoji is also with me as always . I take my bag came out from the room and was locking my door i turn and saw Crystal .

"Hey Crystal" Rose spoke with a soft voice.
"Hi Rose " Crystal looked at her and give a little smile .
"How are you?" Rose ask her and they both went into lift .
"Good but not good too" in a cold tone she replied .
"Huh? Sorry?" Rose get confused by Crystal answer .
"Nothing how you doing?" Crystal asked her and looked into her eyes .
"Ahh I-I'm just going with flow"Rose replied with hesitation and awkward smile .

Crystal winded her eyes and was about to say something but they reached at ground floor .

"Then I'll excuse myself " Rose said and go in parking lot .

"Ohh Shit ! What the heck man and why with me..."Rose said this in a little high voice.
"What's wrong ?"
The deep voice come from behind Rose she turn and spoke .
"I forget my car keys " she said this while looking down .

"Where you want to go?" Crystal ask her with a Lil smile on her lips .
"At foral university" Rose looked at Crystal And do puppy eyes .
"Get in car I'll drop" She said while sitting in car .

Rose sat beside driving seat and looking outside the window . Crystal gaze's fall on Rose and she ask .

"Why you going at uni you completed your education right ?" Crystal ask her while focusing on driving .
"Actually my younger brother Fupei want to meet me and Shoji "Rose replied and looked at Crystal .
Crystal hummed a Lil the whole ride was silent .

"Thanks for dropping me" Rose smile as her cheeks getting red she look down .
"Umph! If there anything let me know" Crystal smirk and start to drive the car .

Rose was waiting for Shoji and Fupei after few minutes Fupei came and they waiting for Shoji .
1 hour later Shoji came

"Yaa! dude why so late huh?" Rose ask him in angry tone .
"Ah I'm so sorry Roziee~ actually Mom and i had an argument .
"*Hush*" Rose take a deep breath .

"What happened bro Shoojuu?" Fupei asked him with a confusion.
"Nothing don't worry ; let's go for fun" Shoji said while going to sit inside car .

Rose , Fupei and shoji were go for a hangout . Fupei want to spend time with his sister the family pressuring him to focus more on studies . Actually the family did same thing with Rose when she was giving degree they want her money too ...

Three of them are chilling in the park sitting beside pond and watching the sunset .

"Sis didn't you ever feel like the home is changing into hell little bit" Fupei said while looking at the sunset.
"Actually they changed alot" Rose replied while giving a fake smile on her face.
"Sis i want to stay with you"fupei say while throwing a small stone in pond .
"Huh? But someone was against me for what i choose to do..."Rose said in a teasing tone .
"Sorry now i get to know why you choose to stay alone" tears came out from Fupei eyes

"Heyyy lil monster why you crying?" Rose ask him while patting his back gently .
"I just want to live with you" Fupei hug Rose and burst into tears.

"It's okay Peiii~ we both can understand you"Shoji speak while taking care of Fupei hair .
"S-sis They all saying me that pass with good marks and if i say no to any shoot they said don't you want to earn money" Fupei explain everything that the family said to him .
"Umm So i know my brother is hungry after crying , come let's go to eat something" Rose say to distract Fupei from these shitty things .
"Yeah I'm let's go"Fupei stand and started to go toward car

They eat some snacks and go to the home . Rose was going to meet her family after 6-7 months she is nervous and little scared what will family say this things is messing up the Rose mind .

Rose POV

*HUSH* Everything is normal they didn't said anything to me and get agree that Fupei will live with me .
We all ate dinner together After 6-7 months I sat with my family and ate dinner Ahh I'm missing the old days . I was standing in balcony waiting for Fupei and thinking about old days .

Suddenly i feel someone place hand on my shoulder i turn to see it's Shoji

"You okay?"Shoji ask her in worried tone.
"don't worry I'm totally fine"Rose replied while taking the car keys .
"You gonna to drive?" Shoji ask her because he know that she wasn't okay .
"No you gonna to drive the car I'm not in the mood " while wearing her heels she replied.

"Dear it's night already stay here" Rose grandma Speak .
"Sorry grandma i can't " Rose eyes tear up but she is controlling herself .
"Good night Grandma see you soon" Shoji said and give a hug to grandma.

They all leave the house and Shoji was driving the car he is Lil tensed about Rose . Fupei was scrolling Rose's phone . His gaze fall on the Cassie and Rose photo

"Sis who is she?" Fupei ask and gave the phone to Rose .
"Ohh! She is Cassie" Rose smile and looked at Fupei .
"Cassie?" Fupei was confused because he know all Friends of Rose but Cassie..
"Ah yeah Cassie my neighbor younger sister" Rose was explaining all the thing to Fupei that how they meet and all.

Shoji drop Rose and Fupei . Fupei was taking bath and Rose was cooking food for him because he didn't eat at their home . The main door was open . Crystal came from the office and saw that the door is open .

"Rose????" Crystal call her name too check that she is okay or not
"Yes Crystal" Rose replied while cooking .
"You okay?" Crystal ask to conform.

Rose turn off the stove and go toward the door.
"Yes I'm okay why what happened?" Rose ask her with a questionable face .
"No-nothing just your door was open that's why i get worried Lil bit" Crystal explain all thing to her

"You get worried about me?" Rose get shock by Crystal behavior .
"Hmm" Crystal hummed and Lil.
"Strange..." Rose spoke in low voice.
"Why strange sis ?" The voice came from behind Rose .
"Um you done?"Rose ask Fupei
"yeah I'm done but anyways Hey I'm Fupei" He move his hand toward Crystal .
"Hi I'm Crystal" Crystal smile and they both do shake hand
"Sis i don't think so your neighbor is cold look she is so sweet " Fupei said while looking at Crystal .
"Hey stop w-what you saying huh ? Y-you Go and eat dinner " Rose try to distract him and look at Crystal .

Crystal was already staring at Rose with a smirk on her lips . Rose close the door in the embracement and feel guilty for what she said .

Crystal POV

*Aish* this girl is driving me crazy God help me i don't know what I'm doing . She is so cute but really my behavior is cold with her.

Crystal is confused that really her behavior is cold and on other side Rose Regretting that why she told Fupei that...