Chapter Twenty Six

Crystal Rose and Asher was reached at hotel . The business trip is for 4 Days . Asher go to take key of room on reception he took keys and they go in the room .

Asher was in another room Crystal and Rose are together . Rose decided to take bath because they want to attend the business party at evening and it's already 4:45 PM. Crystal take her laptop to check the timing and spot of the party. After some minutes Rose came out from the bathroom in towel . Crystal gave a look at her .

"Seducing me..."Crystal spoke while focusing on laptop .
"Huh?Me?"Rose get confused.
"Yes you babygurl ~"Crystal said and looked at her .
"Ahh don't flirt now we'll be late come and open luggage with me"Rose said and take the luggage .

Crystal also took bath and they both getting ready for business party . Rose wore red silk dress cut on side she was tying her hair up . Crystal was looking at her she stand and stepped toward Rose with a smirk on her lip . She go near Rose and pull her by her waist. As Rose back bumped into Crystal.

"Chub what you doing...??"Rose asked as her cheeks turned red.
"I'm controlling myself"Crystal wink .

The door knock Crystal go to open the door. Asher came inside the room .

"You guys ready?"Asher asked .
"Yeah I'm done"Rose said and wear heel .
"Ah let's go"Asher said and came out from the room .

Asher was driving the car . Crystal and Rose sitting on back seat . Rose looked at Crystal she was scrolling through her phone .

"Crystal..."Rose call out her name .
"Yes babe"Crystal close her phone and looked at her.
"No-nothing"Rose spoke .
"Baby what happened? you okay?"Crystal asked in worried tone .
Rose didn't said anything and put her head on Crystal's shoulder .Crystal hold Rose hand and rubbing it to comfort her.

After some minutes they reach at destination . Crystal came out from the car and give hand to Rose . She hold her hand and came out from the car . Three of them enter in the Hall . Rose hold Crystal Arm as Their Business partners and friends came to meet them .

"Hey Asher Crystal"The men in black coat came toward them.
"Hey buddy how are you"Asher hug him and ask.
"Good well if I'm not wrong then She is Rose right the model and brand ambassador"He said while giving bright smile to Rose.
"Yeah Bub he is Nathan"Crystal said while looking at her .

"Yoo guyzz after long time"The voice came from behind .
As Rose turn to see them they everyone spoke in same tone.
"If we aren't wrong She is Rose Right"They said and cheers the drink glass .
"Yes She is Rose"Crystal spoke .
They all Sat on the chair Everyone know Rose but she don't know them .

"Okay Guyzz introduced yourself"Crystal said and hold Rose hand .
"Hey I'm Ella"She spoke and do shake-hand with Rose.
"Hi Ella"Rose spoke in soft voice with a smile.
"Hey Rose I'm Nathan"He smile softly.
"Hi Nathan"Rose Smiled.
"Hey I'm Dawson and he is Kaito"Dawson said and point at Kaito .
"Yaa give me chance to introduced myself"Kaito spoke while looking at her .
"It's okay Kaito"Rose spoke and smiled.

As Kaito Blush Dawson and Nathan started to tease him . Rose looked at Crystal her face was cold .

"Well Rose you dating someone?"Ella asked .
"Yes I'm"Rose nodded.
"Who is he?"Dawson ask in curious tone .
"Ah she"Rose smile.
"Huh????"Kaito and Nathan spoke in confused tone.
"She what you mean?"Ella asked .
"I mean you guyzz didn't saw the media news of idols"Rose spoke .
"We saw but we thought that you both are neighbors that's why hangout so we thought that it was a rumor"Nathan explained.
"Ah it's not rumor"Rose smile and looked at Crystal .

"Congrats Babe"Ella spoke and looked at Crystal and Rose .
"Well you are lucky if she is behaving soft and cute"Kaito spoke .
"Huh?i didn't get it Kaito"Rose said in confused tone.
"He mean that she is strict savage and sometimes cold with us"Dawson said .
"Actually in university we only get to see her soft side when she spend her free time with Iris"Ella Said and smiled .

Rose gave awkward smile to everyone .
"Shh~Ella don't speak about Her Past Ex infront of her fiance"Nathan place his hand on Ella mouth and spoke.
"Um I'll excuse myself"Ella stand and Left from there.
"Don't take her Serious Rose"Kaito spoke .

Crystal place her hand on Rose lap and gently rub to comfort her . Rose looked at her as Crystal take water glass and tell her to drink water .

Everyone was dancing and enjoying party Crystal Rose and Asher was sitting and seeing everyone . Nathan and Kaito take Asher with them .

"Crystaa Come let's dance"Ella said
Rose smiled and blink. Crystal hold Rose hand and take her too  Rose and Crystal dancing together .
Suddenly the girl come and hug Crystal .Crystal push her

"I missed you babe"The girl was about to place her hand on Crystal Cheeks but she hold her wrist .
"Wtf is this..."In cold tone Crystal said.
"Babe i know you still love me and i Love You too "The girl spoke and looked at Rose.
"What nonsense"Crystal was about to raise her voice but she said in normal voice.
"I'll kill Rose"She whispered in Crystal ear and left from there .

Rose looked at her and ignored her Asher was seeing and listening everything he looked at Rose.

"Who is she?"Rose asked.
"She actually..."Crystal was hesitating
"Who tf is she Crystal?"Rose was Lil tensed .
"See bub she is Iris"Crystal replied.
"Wh-what she said?"Rose asked in worried tone.
"Bub listen don't take this serious...She said she will kill you"Crystal hold Rose hand.
"Huh...?"Rose was about to say something but someone cut the sentence.
"Crystal we are always with you Rose don't take that b!tch words serious go home and rest"Nathan spoke .

Crystal Rose and Asher leave the party early . They reach at hotel Crystal was comforting Rose afterwards they both go to sleep

Did Crystal tell Rose about the message and what will Iris gonna to do