Chapter Thirty Two

Carlo and Rose was cooking something . Crystal Fupei and Asher was playing games . Shoji is talking with Cassie .

"Carlo tell everyone breakfast is ready"Rose spoke.
"Okay Rosie"Carlo wink and came in living room.

"Ohh at morning you guys are a busy in playing video games"Carlo spoke while looking at them .
"Ahh Carlo you are getting jealous because you are not good at playing video games"Fupei spoke while teasing him .
"Hey Fupei it's not like that"Carlo said with pouty face.
"Heyy!Guyss come let's eat"Rose came and spoke .

Crystal turned off the game and stand Fupei and Asher looked at her with a done face .

"Let's eat first"Crystal spoke and followed Rose .

Everyone sat on dining table Rose and Carlo served the food and sat on chair .

"Oh omelette with plain rice"Crystal spoke .
"Yeah what happened?"Rose asked.
"You eat omelette and plain rice in breakfast"Crystal spoke while looking at her.
"Yeah i love"Rose smiled at take a bite .

Everyone chuckled and continue eating . All decided to meet Kaito and Nathan so all are going for a hangout.
Nathan and Kaito reached at destination and waiting for them .
All reached there .

"Hey Nathan"Rose smiled and spoke.
"Hey how are you?"Nathan asked.
"Good"Rose smiled and looked at Crystal .
"How are you Nathan?"Crystal asked .
"Um just fine"Nathan said and smiled .
"Let's have fun"Rose spoke .

All are going in Amusement Park to enjoy . Crystal hold Rose hand tightly Cassie clicked the picture of Crystal and Rose hand and posted that on Facebook and Instagram to make others jealous.

"What about roller coaster?"Rose asked.
"Ahh Sis No roller coaster"Fupei spoke .
"Then you take my card buy tickets which games you want to play and enjoy"Rose spoke in excitement .
"Okay that good"Fupei took card and looked at everyone .
"Then i'll go with Fupei"Crystal spoke.
"Ahh Crystal why?"Rose spoke in pouty face .
"Not in the mood to sit on roller coaster i'll give company to Fupei"Crystal spoke and looked at Fupei .
"Yeah me too give company to them"Kaito spoke .

"Okay then Me Cassie Carlo Shoji Asher Nathan we'll have a ride on Roller coaster"Rose said as they all went to have a Ride on roller coaster .

Crystal Fupei and Kaito were playing games on Claw machine.

"I bet you Crystal you'll lose"Fupei spoke while focusing on game.
"Huh Let's see"Crystal smirked and spoke .

Everyone enjoyed the ride . Rose called Kaito to ask them where are they as they all go toward claw machine . Kaito was done and bored by watching them .

"Hey Kaito what's going on?"Asher spoke and gently hit on his shoulder.
"Just watching Fupei and Crystal cute fight over a game"Kaito spoke and pointed at them.
"What TF Crystal"Rose spoke in shock tone .
"Huh?what is this sis?"Cassie asked.
"Can't you see soft plushies"Crystal said while focusing on game .

"Ohhh shit again i lose"Fupei spoke in irritated tone .
"Hehe i told you already you'll lose"Crystal smirk.
"One more"Fupei spoke .
"Noo Fupei no more"Rose spoke with cold face .
"Ahh okay let's go to eat"Fupei said and hold Carlo's hand .

Everyone go to eat Rose was staring at Crystal with a death glare . Crystal hold all Plushies and smiled.

"Baabbbyyy"Crystal spoke with a evil smile.
"What you thinking?"Rose asked with disgusted reaction.
"I can put these plushies in your bag"Crystal smile and go near her .
"Noo Cryystaa all will not fit on this"Rose spoke .
"It will fit babe"Crystal smirked .
"Ohh You played it 6 times and you won all time"Rose said and looked at her.

Crystal nodded while smiling Rose can't deny her cuteness as she agreed to put all Plushies in bag.
They both go to eat .

"What you want to eat?"Kaito asked Rose.
"Umm what about sweets"Rose spoke and looked at Crystal.
"Sweets?"I know why you said sweets"Cassie spoke and smiled.
"Why?"Shoji asked.

"Sis love to eat sweets"Carlo spoke and looked at Rose.
Rose looked down because of shyness.
"But i want to eat spicy"Nathan spoke.
"Okay Let's do it like this we'll go to eat first spicy and then sweets"Asher spoke and looked at everyone .

They all ate and enjoying the amusement park date . At last all sit in merry go round . Rose was tired Crystal give the piggy back ride as Rose fall asleep . They all go near car and said bye to eachothers .

Crystal place Rose place in car . Shoji was going to drop Carlo and Cassie Fupei was living with Shoji .
Crystal and Rose reached at Home .

Crystal place Rose on bed and place the bag on sofa . As she was very tired so Crystal decided to relax in bathtub . She Removed clothes and get inside bathroom .

Rose sleep get disturbed she get up from the bed and go in the Living room . Rose drink water and go again bedroom she open the bathroom door to see Crystal .

"Ohh you woke up"Crystal spoke .
"Yeah let me join you"Rose spoke .
She Removed clothes and sat in the bathtub .
Rose looked at Crystal before smashing her lip on Crystal's lip . Crystal give kissback as she place hand on Rose head and push toward herself to deeper the kiss .

"Um Crystal"Rose broke the kiss and call out her name .
"What happened??"Crystal looked at her .
"Nothing i'll go to sleep"Rose spoke and get up from the bathtub .

Rose came out from the bathroom wore the clothes . She made coffee and sitting in the balcony . Crystal came out from the bathroom wore night dress and go near Rose .

"What happened Rose?"Crystal asked .
"What about Iris?"Rose asked .
"Huh?Iris?"Crystal get confused.
"I mean you still love her? You feel for her?"Rose asked and smiled .
"Why you asking?"Crystal get confused.
"She texted me"Rose spoke with teary eyes .
"W-what? What she texted ??"

"Stay away from Crystal she still having feelings for me and She still love me"Rose spoke and smiled .
"Rose I Love You i feel Love for you i'll not let you go i need you in my life"Crystal spoke and hugged her .
"Why Iris came in your life again"Rose spoke while crying .

Crystal pick Rose and place on bed . She sat beside Rose .

"Just wait for 2weeks okay"Crystal spoke while taking care of Rose.
"Wait for what are you going somewhere?"Rose asked with sad face.
"Noo just wait you'll get it"Crystal kissed Rose forehead and lay beside her .

Rose hugged her tightly and tried to sleep . Crystal was patting her back gently to comfort her .

What will happen after 2 weeks...