Chapter Twenty Nine

Concert day

"Everyone came to Rose's Concert"Nathan spoke with a smile.
"Uh huh concert will start now"Crystal said while looking toward stage.

The concert started . Everyone was enjoying the concert Shoji and Rose are shining up . Fupei is with Crystal and everyone . Everything was going with the flow perfectly but Crystal was confused because in Concert something is looking different .

"I Hope that everyone enjoyed Concert"Rose smiled .
"Obviously Our fans enjoy our concert"Shoji spoke .
As the crowd started to scream yes .
"Then Guyzz See you soon in next concert"Rose wave Bye to everyone and go back stage .

Rose was in the Room as someone came inside room .
"Miss Rose Here your water"The man place it on table .
"Who are your and how you get my room password?"Rose stand and asked .
"You are asking many questions Rose"The man smirked .
"Who the fvck are you get out from my room" Rose spoke in high voice and started to take step backward as the man was taking step toward her.

Shoji and Asher heard Rose voice and ran toward the room . Shoji hit that man as asher hit the spray on the man head as he fainted .

"You okay Rose?"Shoji asked in worried tone .
"I'm okay but how he get my room password?"Rose asked .
"Something is wrong"Shoji spoke .

Shoji called the guards and told them to check the CCTV footage of before during and after concert .

Crystal Fupei and everyone came . Shoji and Cassie spoke to have a dinner together so everyone decided go in the restaurant .
All are sitting with their loved one .

"Huh i don't have anyone"Asher spoke while looking at couples .
"You've Me"Nathan spoke and put his one hand on Asher shoulder .
"You aren't my boyfriend"Asher said in disgusting reaction .
"Haha that's enough for today let's order"Shoji spoke .

Rose was looking lil tensed and zoning out all the time . Shoji and Asher looked at eachothers . Crystal was confused what happened to her .

"Hey Bub you okay?"Crystal asked .
"Yeah I'm"Rose fake a smile and drink water .
"Ahh well Rozie your outfit was too much short and revealing"Cassie said with pouty face .
"Don't know why they decided the outfit like that"Shoji spoke in anger tone .
"You both are looking mad ?something happened after concert?"Crystal asked in confusion .

"Actually i was in my room changed dress and removing makeup but someone came in my room with water it was stranger and the thing is only my assistant and Shoji know the password of my room"Rose explained .
"You okay Rose?did he misbehave with you?"Crystal asked in worried tone .
"I'm okay Chub Don't Worry"Rose hold her hand .

"Revealing outfit that man and the Guitarist Drummer these all things are strange"Crystal spoke .
"Guitarist and drummer?"Shoji and Fupei asked .
"Yeah they both were looking at Rose continuously during the concert like their intentions aren't good"Crystal hold Rose hand Lil tightly .
"Don't worry we'll get to know soon why this happening and who is doing"Shoji spoke .

"Guyzz I'm hungry"In pouty face Rose spoke.
"Yeah me too Shoji"Cassie looked at Shoji .
"Guyz Crystal with Rose , Cassie with Shoji and Carlo with Fupei is it?"Nathan spoke .
"What you saying dude I'm with Carlo?"Fupei get confused .
"Oh i thought you both are dating"Nathan said while looking at them.
"Ahh no we are buddies"Fupei spoke .

Carlo started to eat food without saying anything as Rose looked at Carlo and then looked at Crystal .
She rub Rose hand gently to comfort her . They all ate Dinner and take way toward home . Cassie Carlo and Fupei gonna to Stay with Crystal and Rose .

As they reached at home Crystal go to take bath Rose was resting on sofa . Carlo and Fupei are in Crystal's home . Cassie was chilling in balcony .

After some minutes Crystal came out from the bedroom and saw that Rose asleep on sofa . Crystal pick her and placed on bed .

In Crystal's Home

"Heyy I'll win Dude"Fupei said while focusing on game .
Carlo smiled and let him win the game and Fupei jumped in excitement he won the game . Carlo stand and pull Fupei close to him .

"We are buddies?"Carlo asked.
"Yeah why?"Fupei asked in confusion .
"Are you dating someone?"Carlo asked .
"No-no I'm not"Fupei replied
" It's good then"Carlo spoke and kissed Fupei .

As Fupei took one step back and tripped on sofa .Carlo didn't break the kiss after some minutes Fupei gave kissback as Carlo broke the kiss.

"You kissed me?"Fupei asked while looking at Carlo.
"Ahh Fupei..."Carlo spoke.
"What are we?"Fupei asked in teased tone .
"Um i don't know"Carlo said and sat beside him .

Fupei didn't said anything sat on Carlo's laps and smashed his lip on Carlo's lip. Carlo was shocked by sudden action of Fupei .

"W-what if i-i'll get someone better than you?"Fupei asked between kiss.
"Carlo broke the kiss and looked at Him.
"You can spend your rest of life with that person"Carlo spoke .
"So we are eachothers now?"Fupei asked .
"Yep we are"Carlo spoke .

Fupei Removed Carlo's shirt and started to give hickeys on all over his upper body ...

4 Days Later ...

Rose was sitting in the Living room her head is paining soo much . Cassie was with Rose as they both working on something .

"Then Cassie what want to eat?"Rose asked .
"Are you gonna to cook?"Cassie asked her .
"Yeah or you want me to order?"Rose asked while working on laptop.
"Your head is paining and don't order i'll cook"Cassie said and smiled .

Rose was working on laptop suddenly her phone started to ring as she first saw the caller id and pick up the call .

"Hello Fupei how are you?"Rose asked with a smile .
"Sis"Sobbing .
"Fupei what happened?"Rose put laptop on side.
"Sis I'm not feeling okay"Fupei voice was breaking little .
"My Boy where are you?"Rose stand and asked .
"At our home sis"While crying he spoke .
"Wait there don't do anything i'll be there in few minutes"Rose hang up the call and took bike key.

"Cassie take care i gotta go i don't know why Fupei is crying Maybe something happened worst"Rose spoke while wearing shoes.
"Take Care Rozie Ride safely"Cassie spoke .
"Yes don't worry"Rose said and leave the home .

Rose called Shoji and told to come at Family's house As shoji didn't waste time take keys and started to drive way toward home. Rose called Crystal but she is busy with the meeting so Rose decided not to disturb the important meeting

Will Rose able to handle the family problem or one more problem will add ...