Chapter Forty One

Crystal Shoji and Asher was sitting in the cabin . Crystal was behaving cold and rude with Asher he was soo confused why she is behaving like this .

"Crystal you called us here to tell who did this then say it why you behaving cold with Asher?"Shoji spoke while looking at Crystal.
"First call Ashira and tell her to come her"Crystal said with cold face .
Asher didn't waste his time and called her and told to come at Crystal's office .After few minutes Ashira came and sit there .

"So Ashira you want me?"Crystal asked and looked at her.
"Wh-what you saying Crystal?"Ashira said .
"Don't pretend like i don't know anything WHY YOU DID THAT WITH ROSE"Crystal said in anger and bang on table .
"So you get to know?"Ashira smirked and spoke .
"BECAUSE OF YOU SHE WAS SERIOUS YOU PLANNED THE ACCIDENT YOU TRIED TO KILL HER"Crystal said with anger as her eyes was red.

Asher was shocked after listening this .Shoji and Crystal get to know about this since from 1 Day she was behaving cold with Asher .

"Yes i tried to kill that fcking Rose because i want you I Love You ...you always ignored me"Ashira said and stand .
Asher slapped Ashira he was about to slap again but Shoji hold him .
"You lost your sense Ashira what you did you know"Asher spoke in loud tone .
"You slapped me?Brother you are  supposed to support me"Ashira looked at him with a anger .
"Support a criminal"Asher said he trying to get out from Shoji's grip.
Ashira took Rose photo frame and throw that on Floor . Crystal lost her patience as she slapped Ashira very hard . Ashira fall on floor .

"Stay on your place"The voice came from door .
"You are Arrested"the police said and go near her .

After and hour Three of them sitting on couch . Crystal was about to closed her eyes but the Rose knock the door before stepping inside the room and closed the door .

"You okay Chub?"Rose asked in worried tone and go near her .
"I'm okay bub"Crystal hug her and said .
"Shoji texted me he messaged that Ashira came here where is she?"Rose asked .
"Arrested"Asher spoke and looked at her.
"W-why?"Rose asked in worried tone.
"Because she did everything"Crystal said and hold Rose hand .

"Ahh okay So Crystal when you are getting married huh?"Shoji asked while wiggling his eyebrows.
"I'm free now let's discuss with family about the marriage date"Crystal said and wink at Rose.
"So what we are waiting for text Uncle Aunty "Asher spoke with a smile .

After one week ...

Rose and Crystal was sitting in the bedroom . Cassie and Carlo knocked the door before stepping inside the bedroom .

"Rosie Posie"Carlo said and go near her .
"What's up Carlo?"Rose asked him with a smile .
"Only one day left then you and sis will be together forever"Carlo said and sidehugged her .
"Ahh seems like you both are Happy more than Crystal"Rose giggle and smirk .
"They will be because they are the biggest fan Rose"Crystal spoke and looked at them

"Huh? Sis don't pretend like You aren't biggest fan of her You having many pictures her favorite things and all"Cassie spoke  with a pout .
"Is it true?Chub?"Rose asked in shock reaction .
"Bub yeah it is ...Hey Cass Car give some space to me and my wife"Crystal said with a pouty face and point at Door .
"Ahh okay we both are leaving" Cassie said and they both Leave the room.

On Wedding Day ...

Rose and Crystal both enter in the Wedding hall Together . Rose wore the white gown  Her veil is 5meter long  Crystal wore suit . They both stand on stage and put ring in eachothers finger and kiss .

Rose was gonna to throw the Bouquet . She throw the Bouquet it's go towards Carlo. Fupei smiled while looking at him Carlo go near him and kneel down .

"Will you be my life partner Fupei?"He asked and gave him hand .
"Yes Carlo"Fupei place his hand on Carlo's hand .
Carlo stand and hug him .

They all enjoyed in Wedding . Rose get Tired Crystal was driving the they are in the way toward home . Rose fall asleep in car Crystal gave a look at her and chuckled . They all reached at home Rose woke up  they both stepped inside the room Rose go toward sofa and sat on that she closed her eyes.

Crystal take a glass of water and go near sofa she sat and give glass to Rose .

"Ahh thank you"Rose smiled and drink the water .
Rose get up from the Sofa and go in the bedroom . She was struggling to remove the gown zip Crystal go near her and Unzip the gown . Rose removed the gown and place it on chair .

"I'm going to take bath Chub"Rose said and gave peck on her cheek.
She go in the bathroom and sat in bathtub . After Some minutes Crystal came in the bathroom .

"Bub"Crystal call out her name and go near her .
"Yes Chub"Rose looked at her .
Crystal was about to say something  but Rose pull her and kissed her .
Crystal gave kissback to her . Crystal broke the kiss and removed her shirt throw that on Floor she hover on Rose and smashed her lips on Rose lip .

After some minutes she started to give open mouth kisses on Rose neck collarbone while she thrusted two fingers inside her . After some minutes she stopped Rose get up from bathtub . Crystal smirked and sat in bathtub .

Rose came out from the bathroom and wore sleepwear dress . Crystal came out from the bathroom and saw that Rose fall asleep she chuckled and lay beside her .

"Finally we started our new life but I'm sorry that in past sometimes when you needed me i wasn't there but yeah now I'm not taking any chance to face you alone the problems  I Love You Soo Much Rose"Crystal said while caressing her cheeks. Rose opened her eyes
"I Love You too Chub Don't say sorry I'm always with you We are Together now"Rose smile and kissed her  .

The End ...