Chapter Thirty

Rose reached at home as the maid opened the door Rose get inside and spoke in high voice.

"Fupei what's wrong?"Rose asked .
"Oh you here"Rose mom spoke .
"What's going in this house?"Rose asked in anger.
"Low your voice"Rose dad spoke .
"Fupei come out from the bedroom"Rose said as she is ready to handle the situation .

Fupei wipe his tears and come out from the bedroom . he was trying not to cry infront of the family as Fupei go near Rose and stand beside her .

"Take a sit"Rose dad spoke and point at sofa .
Rose did eyeroll before sitting on sofa .
"Tell me what's happening here??"Rose asked.
"What is the relationship of Your and Crystal?"Rose mom asked .
"Why you asking this?"Rose spoke with a straight face .
"Is the rumor is fake then why you are staying silent you can do case"Rose Dad spoke while looking at her .

Rose looked at Fupei . The door knock as Shoji came inside home .

"What happened uncle?"Shoji asked silently.
"Ask her what happened"Dad raise voice.
"Rose tell me what's the relationship of your and Crystal You wanted to separate Fupei from us You don't even care about us"Mom spoke with a anger .

"What's wrong Rose? You Separate yourself at first and afterward My Son too" Fupei mom (Rose Aunty) spoke while looking at her .
"Uncle Aunty see it's Not Rose fault actually she just----"Shoji didn't get chance to complete sentence.
"If it's not Rose fault then why she is silent why she isn't doing any case on that rumor and SHOJI LET HER SPEAK WHY SHE ISN'T SAYING ANYTHING" Dad spoke in high voice.

"Okay you all catch my attention now ...I don't want to do case because it's not a Rumor Me and Crystal dating eachother We gonna to marry eachother"Rose spoke in high voice and stand .
"What about Fupei huh? you brainwashed of Fupei..."Mom smirked and spoke .
"Brainwash of Fupei you all are pressurizing him he wanted to stay with me and yeah i separated myself from you guys and Fupei did too because he don't feel like to live with the family which isn't feel like home But Like HELL"Rose screamed the hell word .

"Rose calm down"Shoji spoke and go near her.
"No Shoji let me open my mouth now cause i faced too many difficulties and yeah if something happen to me then remember this family will be reason of my worst health ..."Rose spoke and leave the house .

Fupei was about to follow Rose but His Mom hold his hand as Shoji run after her and followed her .
Shoji reached in parking lot Rose wasn't there Shoji tried to call her but she switched off phone.

Shoji first go to see Fupei because Fupei need Shoji and Rose by his side all the time so Shoji decided to comfort him .

Rose reached at Crystal's office as she parked bike and was about to go inside but Someone called her name . Rose turn to see .

"What you want Iris?"Rose spoke in anger .
"Calm down calm down You also here to meet me..."Iris smile.
"What meet you?"Rose get confused .
"Ohh Didn't Crystal spoke about this?"Iris spoke .
"What you mean Iris?"Rose asked in confusion.
"Crystal Shoji and Asher wanted to meet me"Iris smirked.
"Wait what Shoji? You know Shoji?"Rose asked.
"C'mon Rosie don't pretend like you don't know anything"Iris spoke.

"What's wrong and what i don't know Iris tell me clearly"Rose spoke as she was getting confused too much.
"I know Shoji he knows me Like I'm his Elder brother's wife"Iris smiled and said.
"W-what? You you are the w-wife of Rowan Bro?" Rose wasn't believing on her eyes and ears .
"Yeah i'm"Iris gave awkward smile.

"So must having proof"Rose smirked .
"Here see"Iris showed the picture of their wedding .
"WHAT THE HELL"Rose said in Lil high voice.

Rose didn't spoke anything and just leave the place . Iris was confused at first but then she ignored what happened few minutes ago and she go to meet Crystal .

Asher Crystal and Iris was waiting for Shoji . Crystal called him 3-4times but he didn't received it so she called Cassie just to confirm that Shoji is with her or not . Cassie tell that she only know Rose was worried about Fupei something happened in her Home this much only .

Crystal hang up the call and bang on table . As she was worried about Rose and Fupei .

"Crystal you okay?"Asher asked.
"She called me Asher i didn't received the fvcking call how can i just..."Crystal spoke in anger .
"Calm Down Crystal you both lovers are same"Iris spoke.
"What you mean?"Crystal get confused.
"Like she was also angry on someone is it you?"Iris asked.
"Me?? what you saying just Fvcking explain me"Crystal spoke as she banged both hand on table.

"Rose was also angry she was pretend like She don't know that I'm Rowan's Wife and don't know that we gonna to meet"Iris spoke and drink water .
"Damn it Asher let's go at Rose's home"Crystal spoke and leave the cabin .

Crystal was driving the car in speed as She reached at Rose Home

"Where is Rose?"Crystal spoke.
"Oh Crystal"Rose Mom spoke.
"Where is she?"Crystal asked in Anger .
"Crystal sis You here?"Fupei spoke and go toward her .
"Fupei you okay?"Crystal asked in worried tone.
"I'm Okay but where is she?isn't she came with you?"Fupei asked with puppy eyes .

"Rose isn't here?"Crystal spoke.
"Look who is asking wow"Rose Dad spoke.
"Uncle if Rose is not with Crystal and not at home where is she?"Shoji spoke.
"I don't know let her where she wanna go or is she with someone else?"Dad Spoke while working on laptop.

"Uncle my sis is not like you all ; Family just get busy in Business after becoming successful forgot that we used to eat dinner together in dining table just pressured us"Fupei spoke cause he can't take it anymore .
"Fupei how dare you to speak in this type of tone"Fupei Mom spoke .
"I'm leaving this house actually i already did"Fupei spoke and leave the house .

Crystal and Shoji go behind him as Fupei was about to cry they all go home Crystal and Shoji was tensed .

Rose isn't at Crystal's place not at home where is she both are thinking about her continue

Will Shoji and Crystal find Rose where she gone ...