Chapter eighteen

Shoji was driving car in insane to reach there as soon as possible . Crystal and Cassie was shock because of his action . Shoji turn  the steering wheel to the skid and stop the car . Rose immediately pressed break and stop car . Shoji get out from the car and go toward Rose . He knock on window but Rose didn't open .

Afterwards Crystal and Cassie get out from the car Crystal knock once and looked at her . Rose unlocked the doors and Windows of the car .

"Come out Rose"Shoji spoke .
"No i'll not"Rose said while looking straight .
"Please Rose Listen Come out "Shoji said while calming .
"Why huh??leave me alone i want to be alone"Rose spoke in high voice .
"Rose listen let's go at home and calm Everything"Crystal spoke .

Rose looked at Crystal from the inside mirror Crystal was sitting on back sit .

"What we want to calm??"Rose said while looking at Shoji .
"Roziee Listen just forgot what aunty said and be happy with Crystal"Shoji spoke and get out from the car.

He didn't said anything and go with Cassie . Rose locked the car door and Started to drive . Her eyes are red because of anger Crystal saw her but didn't spoke anything . They both reached at home and Rose was sitting on sofa while calming herself . Crystal bring Coffee for her cause she know that when she was sad or Angry she drink coffee . She place the coffee cup on table and sat beside her .

Rose open her eyes and looked at Crystal . She place her hand on Rose laps and looking at her .

"What she said after i left from there?Rose asked .
"She just tried to do brain wash but i ignore her.Crystal replied while looking at Rose

Rose take a sip of coffee and smashed her lip on Crystal's lip. Crystal started to kiss back her after some minutes Rose sat on Crystal laps while her hand roaming all over Crystal's upper body . Rose bite Crystal lower lips . After 7-8 minutes Rose broke the kiss . She was staring at Crystal's lip while her thumb rubbing Crystal's lower lip .
Rose bite her own lower lip and glup .

"Want anything?"Crystal ask and wink .
"Yeah i want you"Rose said while looking into her eyes .
"I'm all yours"Crystal spoke and smirk .
"I'm hungry i want you to cook some delicious food for me"Rose put her index finger on Crystal's nose.
"Ahh okay okay i'll cook but first..."Crystal said in teasing tone.
"What first?"Rose asked .
"Get up from my laps"Crystal said and looked down .
"Yaaahh!!"Rose stand and go toward bedroom .

Rose was taking bath and Crystal was cooking food . After that Crystal came in the bedroom to call Rose Her gaze fall on bed Rose forgot to take towel with her . Crystal get a chance to tease her She take towel and go in bathroom .

Rose was chilling in the bathtub while listening songs . she hear the door open sounds as she open her eyes to see . Crystal lock the bathroom door and started to take step towards bathtub .

"Chub what happened?"Rose asked .
"Um will you help to fix one thing?"Crystal asked and wink .
"What is it ?"Rose put her hand on the edge of bathtub .
"First say yes or no?"Crystal asked .
"Um~ okay i'll help"Rose nodded .
"Your towel"Crystal gave towel to Rose .

Crystal was waiting for Rose . She came out from the bedroom and go toward Dining table . They both ate and chilling on sofa .

"3 month completed"Rose said while looking at Crystal.
"Um Yeah Time goes fast"Crystal spoke and hug Rose .
"I want to spend my rest of life with you"Rose broke hug and sat while facing toward Crystal .
"I'm always with you"Crystal spoke while looking into Rose eyes .
"I Love You"Rose spoke and gave a peck on lips .

Crystal pull Rose close and smashed her lip on her . It's was a deep and passionate kiss . After few minutes Rose broke the kiss and trying to catch the breath .

"You okay?"Crystal ask while rubbing her back .
"You know why I  separate myself from them "Rose looked at Crystal .
"Um I've this question but i choose to stay silent "Crystal wrap her arms around Rose .
"When i gave audition for modeling at that time I'm handling YouTube channel with Fupei I'm earning from channel but they always take my money for their Business  They used me for the earning the profit like The shoot , runway walk , and from concert ...that was a way to earn money "Rose tell everything about them .

"I can't believe that they can do this for their profit"Crystal spoke and hold Rose in her arms lil tightly .
"You okay Chub?"Rose asked .
"I'm fine but really the struggle ; you suffered from many things "Crystal replied .

Rose remove Crystals hands and sat beside . Crystal close her eyes for few minutes; Rose sat on Crystal's lap and place her hand on Crystal neck. Crystal open her eyes ;meet to Rose eyes .

"You were talking about to fix something ??"Rose asked with a soft smirk on her lips.
"Um Actually i was but you want to fix??"Crystal asked and grab Rose waist .
"I'm ready"Rose wink .

Crystal didn't said anything and smashed her lips on Rose lips . At first Rose didn't gave kissback ; Crystal bite her lower lip and broke the kiss.

"Umm...What happened?"Crystal asked with a pouty face.
"Just want to see your cute face when you pout"Rose giggle .

Crystal push Rose on the sofa and hover on her . She pin Rose hand above head and staring at her .

"Don't stare at me"Rose trying to avoid eye contact.
"Why babygurl ~"Crystal asked in husky voice .
"Ah don't make me blush Crystal"Rose trying to remove her both hands .
"Babygurl is shy"Crystal smirk and get back .

Rose push her and started to step towards bedroom . Crystal go behind her as she opened the door and step inside ; Crystal pin her against the wall and locked the door. They both were looking into each others eyes after 1 minutes Rose smashed her lips on Crystal's lip but she didn't gave kiss back; Crystal broke kiss and place her index finger on Rose lip while staring at lip .

She gently rub Rose lip by thumb and started to give wet kisses on Rose neck . Crystal was making hickeys on her neck while Rose was moaning in the pleasure .
Rose push gently and was about to step toward bed but Crystal pick her and throw on the bed and hover over her .

"Cr-Crystal..."Rose spoke .
"Ummh"Crystal hummed while staring at her .
"Why you stop i-i mean don't stop i love it"Rose spoke while looking at other side .
"Huh?what you said?"Crystal ask while teasing her .
"I don't have habit to say it double time"Rose spoke and closed her eyes .

Crystal smirked before going to attack on Her collar bone . Rose  moan softly when Crystal hot breath touched to her collar bone and grabbed the bedsheet tightly .

Crystal stop after some minutes and lay beside her . Rose turn to right side and saw Crystal .

"You want to fix right?"Rose asked .
"Yeah but we have soo much time and I'm not sure that you are ready or not"Crystal spoke and take Rose in her warm arms .
"Umm then let's wait for Right time"Rose said .

They both fall asleep while cuddling ...

Will Rose go next time to meet the family...