Chapter Thirty Three

Rose was chilling in the living while watching something on laptop . Suddenly the door knock she get up and opened the door .

"Oh Shoji"Rose call out his name .
"Have you see that?"Shoji spoke as he came inside and closed the door .
"What??"Rose didn't get what he said.
"See the mail"Shoji spoke and sat on sofa
"Okay gimme a min"Rose sat and took laptop .

She opened the mail and they both were reading it .Rose aren't believing on her eyes .

"Wait what is it true?"Rose place laptop on table and stand.
"Yeah it is Rosie congrats"Shoji hugged her .
"Let's go to tell Crystal"Rose spoke with a smile .

Shoji was driving the call . Cassie call him to ask the news it is real or not as he replied it is real . They both reached at office .

Rose knock the door of the cabin before stepping inside the room . Crystal gave a look at her and focus on work.

"Crystal??"Rose call out her name.
"Yes baby"Crystal replied.
"I want to tell you something"Rose spoke.
"Say it"Crystal said and looked at her.
"I get select to walk on runway as a Model"Rose spoke and smile.
"Baby you serious"Crystal looked at her with surprised expression .
"Yeah I'm"Rose smiled and spoke .

Crystal stand and go near Rose . Rose stand and hugged Crystal . She pick Rose and place on table as Rose pull Crystal closer to her by shirt collar and smirked .

"I want you to come with me"Rose spoke in soft voice .
"I'll come baby"Crystal cupped her cheeks .
Rose make a pout and wink Crystal smashed her lip on Rose lip they both lost in the kiss . Someone knock the door Crystal broke and spoke "come in" as the person came inside .

"Crystal actually this presentation just have a look on it"Asher came inside while seeing the file".
Crystal clear her throat and looked at Asher .
"Ah oww sorry to disturb Rose and Crystal but just have a look on this"Asher spoke and gave a smile .
"Show me"Crystal said while looking at him .

Asher handed the file to Crystal she was checking the presentation line by line. Rose was staring at Crystal.

"Everything is alright"Crystal gave file to Asher.
"Then i'll go in the meeting"Asher spoke and took deep breath.
"Give your best and don't lose opportunity"Crystal spoke .
"Yep"Asher smiled and spoke .

Asher left the cabin as Crystal looked at Rose and smiled .

"You coming right?"Rose asked and smiled.
"Yep i'll book the ticket"Crystal spoke.
"Free for tonight?"Rose asked .
"Yep why?"Crystal asked in confused tone.
"Nothing don't be late Crystal"Rose get up from the table and stand.
"Okay I'll"Crystal smiled and kissed Rose .

Rose came out from the cabin and go in the parking lot . Shoji was waiting for her with car . She open the door and get inside the car .

"Let's do shopping Shoji"Rose said and smiled .
"Why not"Shoji wink and started to drive the car .

Reached at Home ...

Cassie was watching Carlo and Rose making Cake . Shoji was busy in recording them Fupei was busy in tasting the food which Rose and Carlo cooked .

"Ahh Carlo i'll call Crystal"Rose spoke and go in living room.
"Okay Rosie"Carlo spoke as he focused on cake .

On the call...

"Crystal where are you?"Rose asked .
"In parking lot of office"Crystal spoke .
"Ohh okay see you"Rose spoke and hang up the call .

Rose stepped toward kitchen .

"Cake is looking so tasty"Fupei said.
"Ahh Fupei keep your hand away from this"Rose said and gently hit on Fupei's hand.
"Ouch!Sis"Fupei make a pouty face.
Carlo giggled and looked at Rose .
"So this cake want to place at Crystal's Fridge??"Carlo asked and looked at Rose .
Rose hummed a little

"Then we'll go to stay at sis home"Cassie spoke and get up from the dining table .
"Okay sis we'll do everything"Fupei spoke and wink .
"Let's go she'll come"Shoji said as Cassie Fupei and Shoji go in Crystal's home .

Rose cleaned the mess of kitchen came in living room and sat on sofa she was about to close eyes but the door knocked . Rose get up from the sofa and go to open the door . Crystal pick Rose and closed the door .

"How are you princess?"Crystal smirked and picked Rose
"I'm fine you are late"Rose said with pouty face.
"Sorry Asher and me was working on webpage"Crystal spoke and place Rose on table .
"It's 11 get fresh and let's eat"Rose spoke while looking at her .

Rose and Crystal both ate Dinner and sitting in living room . Rose looked at clock .

"Let's go at your room"Rose stand and spoke.
"Huh? At mine Room?"Crystal get confused .
"Let's goo"Rose hold Crystal's hand and spoke .

Crystal opened the door and go inside the Room Fupei turn on the lights as Everyone screamed .
"Happy Birthday Crystal"

Carlo place the cake on table . First she make a wish and cut the cake .
All ate cake and go to sleep .

"You prepared everything?"Crystal asked while looking at Rose.
"Nah they helped me to decor room only i baked cake and carlo helped in icing"Rose spoke and looked in the mirror .
"Why you tying your hair up?"Crystal asked and smirked .
"Why what happened?didn't i look good in bun??"Rose get confused and asked .
"Your neck always seduce me"Crystal stand and spoke .

Crystal go toward Rose and pin her against the wall .

"You want something?"Rose asked while looking into her eyes.
"Yeah You"Crystal spoke and smashed her lip on Rose lips

Rose gave kissback after some minutes they broke the kiss . Rose looked at Crystal and smiled .

"Let's sleep"Rose spoke and sat on the bed .
Crystal didn't said anything and sat beside Rose .
"Ahh Actually bub..."Crystal was about to say something but Rose push Crystal and hover on her .

"B-bub"Crystal shock by sudden move of Rose.
"Yea Crystal"Rose spoke while moving her finger from Crystal lip
"What you doing?"Crystal asked .
"Tryna to seduce you but i failed"Rose lay on side and made a pouty face .
"Haha you are already hot and cute why you want to seduce me"Crystal wrapped her arms around Rose .

"Free tomorrow?"Rose asked while looking at Crystal.
"Obviously Baby busy for others free for you"Crystal gave a soft smile and spoke.
"Um good then your gift is ready you'll come with me"Rose smiled and wink .
"Huh??mine gift?"Crystal get confused .
Rose nodded and close eyes pretend to fall asleep as Crystal smiled at her behavior they both fall asleep .

What will be the Crystal's gift ...