Chapter Seven

Before going on trip They all decided to do Shopping . Crystal And Fupei both Booked the room for stay up .

Rose knock door of Crystal's home . She was getting ready for shopping Crystal take Grey shirt and wear .
After 3-4 minutes she open door.

"What you doing huh?"Rose said in a pouty face .
"Just wearing the shirt"Crystal replied while folding shirt hand .
"Ahh come let's go" Rose said and go toward her Room door .

Fupei was wearing his shoes after that three of them go in parking lot . Today Rose was gonna to drive so she sat on driving sit and Crystal beside her . There was Completely silence in the ride .

Fupei was listening songs Rose was driving the car . Crystal decide to break the silence .

"Are you comfortable with me"Crystal said while looking outside the window .
"Yeah I'm Comfortable but why you ask me this question . Rose replied and give a look at Crystal .
"Nothing just this question came in my mind" Crystal said while Looking at Rose .

After 10-15 minutes They Reached at Mall . Three of them waiting for Cassie Carlo and Shoji to come their . After they came All go to do Shopping .

The Boys Fupei Carlo and Shoji were go in Men section .
Girls Rose Crystal and Cassie are in Girls Section . Cassie and Rose were trying Short dresses for party and Crystal was watching them .

"Heyy Criiss~ tell me how I'm looking ?" Rose came out from Room and asked her .
"It's too short change it" Crystal replied while looking at Rose .
"Okayy I'll buy another one" Rose said and go for change .

They all Pay the bill and came out . Rose said to Shoji call Rita and ask her ask she will catch up with them or not now . They are went to do lunch .

In 2 Hours Rita Came . Rose Introduced her with everyone . All ate Lunch and decided to have a chill . Fupei and Crystal want to play video games so first they all go to play games .

Rose and Fupei was playing game He is scoring good points in that . Rose don't know how to play she was losing all the time . She take help from Crystal .

"Ahh Crystal help me" Rose said while looking at Crystal with a lil teary eyes and pouty face .
"Um don't cry let me help you"Crystal go and Started to play with Fupei .

Rose want to play but she is losing all the time so she didn't said anything just looked down . Crystal Recognized her and spoke .

"You wanna play come sit with me" Crystal said while Focusing on game.

Rose go near Crystal and stand beside her .
"You sure??i-i mean sit with you?"Rose asking while looking around .
"Yeah sit on my laps"Crystal give a look at Rose .

Rose sat on Crystal laps and they both playing game But there are Cassie Carlo and Shoji who are standing with a Shock reaction and not believing on their own
eyes .

"Is-is she is my elder sister Crystal"Carlo said with a Shock eye expression .
"I can't believe that sister changed is it true...??"Cassie said while looking at Shoji .
"I don't know Cass I can't believe on my eyes"Shoji replied and looked at them .

"Umm what's wrong??why you guyzz are shocked since from half hour??Rita asked in confused tone.

Three of them Gave a look at Rita and suddenly get frightened because Rose jumped in excitement and said "woah" Because Fupei lose and she win .

"Sis Crystal is the one who won" Fupei said while looking at Crystal .
"Umm...yeah because of her ----" Crystal cut off the sentence and spoke .
"Rose don't know how to play so i just helped her Fupei and she is the one who won" Crystal gently pat Fupei head and Said with a soft smile .

Shoji Cassie and Carlo rub their eyes . Crystal saw them and gave a disgusting reaction Rose was confused because of their behavior Rita and Fupei don't know what's going on .

"Now where we want to go??"Rose asked .
Everyone was thinking about that .
"Let's go home and sleep"Crystal said .
All are looking at her with a done face .

It's evening already everyone forgot to check timing . All are enjoy their time together . Rita want to go home because she want to do work she Left from their .

"Um Crystal Sis I'm hungry" Carlo spoke while looking at street food .
"Yeah me too Carlo"Rose said while looking at Carlo .
"Let's eat something"Carlo said and point at that stall .
"Why not let's go Carlo" Rose and Carlo go toward the stall .

They all were eating Tteokbokki After that decided to eat ice-cream .
Shoji go to drop Cassie and Carlo and Crystal Rose and Fupei go together at home .

Crystal POV

I was changing my Clothes and thinking about that moment were Rose was sat on my laps and we are close to each others . *take heavy breath*umm her fragrance is so awesome Ahh Miss Rose What you did to me . Why soo cute huh your cuteness melt me always but i don't know destiny want us together or not ...

On another side Rose and Fupei was Getting ready to watch a Horror movie . Fupei was searching the movie and Rose was preparing something to eat . Suddenly their Door bell ring Fupei go to open that .

"Ohh Crystal" Fupei open the door and spoke .
"What you guyzzz doing??"Crystal asked before stepping inside the Room .
"Hey Criiss ~ You here"Rose said while placing the drinks can on table .
"Umph! But you guyyss decided something to do??"Crystal ask while pointing at table .
"Yess Crystal would you like to watch movie with us??"Rose ask in excitement expression .
"A movie ??"Crystal ask sane to Rose .
Rose hummed a lil.

Crystal didn't deny her and said yes . Three of them are watching movie Fupei and Crystal are scared but Rose was enjoying the movie . After 2 hours it end . Crystal and Fupei watching K-drama .

Rose put her head on Crystal's lap and fall asleep there . They both were watching K-drama after 4 - 5 hours they check the time . It's 5A.M Fupei go to sleep .

Crystal was looking at Rose and moving her hand through Rose hair . Crystal want to relief her leg but Rose was sleeping on Crystal laps so she decided not to wake her.

Will they get more closer than this...?? Or They will separate eachother and make distance