Chapter Sixteen

Crystal was working in Living Room with Cassie . Carlo and Shoji playing video games in Carlo's bedroom . Rose was in Crystal's Bedroom . Crystal saw the timing it's 2'o' clock .

"Cassie go to sleep now"Crystal turn off the laptop .
"But Sis this idea..?"Cassie spoke and looked at her.
"Sleep is important For health"Crystal stand and started to walk toward upstairs .

Crystal open the bedroom and saw there are darkness in the room she came inside the room and locked the door . Her gaze fall on Rose She was sitting in the balcony . Crystal go near her .

"You okay??"Crystal asked and sit infront of her.
"Yep I'm totally fine"Rose smile softly .
"Aren't you sleepy ??i thought you'll be in deep sleep"Crystal asked.
"Waiting for you"Rose looked at Crystal.
"I heard many time in interviews that You hate to wait"Crystal said while looking at moon.
"Yes i do but i love to wait for you"Rose said and smile

"Huh??"Crystal get lil confused .
"Who is your ex? Girl or boy?who dump first?and why?Rose ask Crystal with mind of full questions and thought.
"See listen listen ask slowly let me tell you... Her name is Iris The one who dumped first it's her Because she found someone better than me"Crystal spoke and fake a smile.
"And you let her go??"Rose asked.
"Umph! Because she cheated on me and she is gold digger" Crystal said while smiling.

Rose didn't spoke anything just looked at Crystal . She hold Rose hand and looked into her eyes.

"What's your story i want to listen"Rose spoke.
"Umph!we both met at university I love to draw sketches she was a dancer because of Asher we started to talk he had a crush on her but she like me ..."Rose cut the sentence.
"So?? How you guys started to know eachothers??"Rose asked with questionable expression.
"She started to talk with me i was cold since from childhood . Iris always start the conversation and share things with me ...On my birthday Asher was gonna to confess her but she proposed me ..."Crystal was telling each and Everything in detail.
"You accepted the proposal right?"Rose asked with a awkward smile .
"No i didn't after few months i accepted the proposal and started to fall for her but when our Degree completed after 8 months later she broke up with me . She had a lover and i didn't stop her Asher was angry on her and me too "Crystal smirk lightly.
"But you said she is gold digger??"Rose raised one eyebrow and asked.
"She is... her boyfriend was rich and she love expensive gifts and always asked me for a date"Crystal looked at Rose.
"I also Love expensive things "Rose go near Crystal.
"You are very different"Crystal gave a soft smile.

Rose kiss Crystal and was about to stand but Crystal pull her as she tripped and her laps . Crystal hold Rose waist and both are looking into each others eyes .

"Um aren't you sleepy?"Rose asked her.
"First tell me you okay??"Crystal asked while smiling.
"I'm okay just that your ex thing was roaming in my mind"Rose spoke while placing her hand on Crystal's neck .

Crystal pick Rose and go near the bed she place her gently on bed and lay beside her . Rose was staring at her Crystal hug her and close the eyes . They both fall asleep.

.....

Rose was in the shoot with Shoji . After shoot Crystal gonna to pick up her they both completed the shoot Rose texted Crystal . Shoji and Rose were hanging out in The Company area .

20 Minutes laters Crystal came and get out from the car Rose Saw her and Said Bye to Shoji As she turn to say bye to him Crystal gaze fall on her white skirt . While going toward Rose she removed her jacket and wrap around Rose Waist and pick her . Crystal place Rose beside driving sit .

"What happened??"Why you wrap your jacket around my waist?"Rose ask in confusion .
"Why you wore the White tight skirt??"Crystal ask while looking at her.
"Because they told that we want to wear Red and white"Rose spoke.
"And you don't know your date??"Crystal raised her one eyebrow .
"Huh?my date??"Rose was fully confused .
"Your periods date Bub"Crystal said while placing her hand on Rose lap.
"Not my date am i on period??"Rose spoke with awkward smile.
"Umph! Let's go home"Crystal said and started to Drive.

Rose fall asleep because she was too much tired . Crystal saw her and smile softly She stop the car infront of convince store to buy some chocolates after she decided to buy some cake and ice-cream .

After reaching at home Crystal Cook dinner and woke up Rose to eat dinner . Crystal was Washing dishes and Rose was sitting on sofa and searching a Good Drama to watch . Crystal came in living room and sat beside Rose.

"What happened?"Crystal chuckle before asking.
"I can't decide which drama want to watch"Rose spoke with a pouty face .
"Um what about 'your name'??"Crystal asked.
"It's a Anime Movie right?"Rose said while looking at Crystal .
"Yep it is"Crystal nodded.
"Let's watch"Rose take the remote from Crystal hand and spoke .

Crystal stand and go toward the Fridge and take Ice-cream. They both were enjoying the Movie with the Ice-cream . Crystal put her head on Rose laps and staring at her while Rose moving her fingers through Crystal's hair .

"Is it paining??"Crystal asked with pouty face and puppy eye .
"Um Yeah lil bit"Rose replied while taking care of her .
"Do you have shoot tomorrow??Crystal asked.
"I don't know ...why?"Rose ask in confusion.
"Just asked you Let's sleep now"Crystal stand and go in the bedroom.

Rose switched off the T.V clean the table and go in the bedroom . She changed her clothes and go to sleep with Crystal . Rose was staring at her . Crystal open her eyes and looked at Rose .

"What happened??"Crystal asked and place her hand on Rose waist .
"Um nothing"Rose spoke and turn on Left side .

Crystal hug her and kissed her Shoulder Rose push her hardly and get up from the bed while grabbing her dress tightly. Rose was lil bit scared her expression are telling that .

"Bub? What happened??"Crystal asked in worried tone .
"I'll sleep in living room"Rose replied and started to take step toward bedroom door .

Crystal go behind Her before Rose can open the door Crystal pin her against the wall ...

What's the reason behind Rose pushed Crystal and go to sleep in living room...