Chapter Twenty One

Crystal POV
*Hush* I'm tired after the long meeting but why it is important to go on a business trip . I'll take Rose with me i don't want to go alone . Ahhh Fck my head is paining...

"You okay?"Asher asked Crystal .
"Yeah I'm ; i'll complete this project at home"Crystal spoke and stand .

She take laptop and came out from the cabin . Crystal gaze fall on Ashira but she ignored her look straight and started to walk.

"Crystal - Crystal listen ..."Ashira hold Crystal hand to stop her .
Crystal turn and remove her hand .
"What??"She asked in cold tone.
"I want to talk with you"Ashira spoke while looking down .
"I'm Busy and I don't want to talk with you" Crystal said and started to walk.

Crystal was driving the car suddenly her mind started to think about that Ashira hold her hand . Suddenly she stop her car on the side . It's raining heavy outside ; Crystal came out from the car to check what happened . "Oh Shit! The tyer was puncture" Crystal spoke while looking at tyer .
Crystal was getting soaked in Rain .
she sat in car and Call Rose .

On The Call

"Heyy Baby"Rose spoke in sweet voice .
"Bub will you come to pick me"Crystal ask in pouty face .
"Yep send me your location i'll come in few minutes"Rose said and hang up the call .

Rose wore her warm furry jacket and go in parking lot . She reached at that location ; Crystal leave her car there only she informed Car mechanical and sat in the Rose car .
Rose Removed her jacket and wrap around Crystal But she throw that on backseat .

"You are soaked in Rain you'll catch cold and cough" Rose said and gave a look at Crystal.
"I'm healthy and strong baby nothing will happen"Crystal smirk lil .
"Ohh Okay"Rose focused on driving .

They both reached at home Crystal was taking bath Rose cooking dinner in kitchen . After few minutes Crystal came out from the bedroom go near Rose and back hug her . Rose gaze fall on Crystal hand her wrist was lil red purple .

"What happened to your hand?"Rose ask in worried tone .
"Ahh Baby nothing , umm its looking so tasty "Crystal try to change topic .
"Don't change the topic tell me what happened?" Rose turn and asked .

Crystal pick Rose she wrap her legs around Crystal waist and Crystal place Rose on dining table. Rose look at Crystal with confused expression .

"Actually Ashira hold my hand tightly to stop me ..."Crystal said while looking down .
"Ah is it paining?"Rose asked and place her hand on Crystal's cheeks.
"No it's not i leave early because i want to spend time with you but my car tyer puncture"Crystal spoke with pouty face and puppy eyes.
"Aw it's okay baby "Rose gave a soft smile .
"But you didn't asked why She stopped me ?"Crystal asked her while looking into eyes.
"I know you always ignore her and don't like to talk with her"Rose said and giggled .
"Come let's eat dinner"Crystal said and gave peck on Rose lip .

They both eat dinner and sitting in the living room Crystal was working on laptop Rose was watching kdrama .Suddenly Rose Phone started to ring she pick up the call .

On the Call

"Rosie how are you??"Rita asked .
"I'm good what about you?"Rose ask with a smile on her face .
"I'm fine"Rita replied in low voice .
"Seems like you aren't fine"Rose spoke .
"Rose can we meet tomorrow??"She ask with pouty face .
"Yes babe you can come here"Rose said .
"Ah I'm so lucky"Rita said while doing drama of crying .
"Okay Sleep now Good Night"Rose smile softy.
"You too"Rita hang up .

Rose place her Phone on table take the laptop from Crystal placed it on table and sat on her laps . Crystal looked at Rose and smile softly .

"You've work tomorrow?"Rose ask while looking down .
"Yes I'm working on project and it's important"Crystal said and took a deep breath .
"You look tired"She place her hand on Crystal's cheeks .
"Yes i need you"Crystal put her chin on Rose chest.
"I'm here only"Rose said while patting Crystal back gently .

Crystal hold tightly and closed her eyes . Rose comforting her while rubbing back . After some minutes Crystal pick Rose and started to walk toward bedroom . She gently placed her on bed and lay beside her . Rose turn to face towards Crystal and hug her .

"You are hiding something form me"Rose said and looked at her .
"Nope baby I'm not"She said while moving her fingers through Rose hairs .
"Umm did anything happened?"Rose asked in worried tone .
"Bub Nothing happened everything is okay I'm also okay"Crystal said and started to pat Rose back gently .

Morning ...

Crystal POV
I open my eyes as the cold thing touch my head . Rose put the hanky on my head , it's is soaked by the cold water she put that cold hanky to reduce my hot body temperature .

"Why your eyes looking like sleepy?Crystal asked .
"I'm not sleepy com'on brush your teeth and i cooked this soup for you "Rose said and removed hanky.
"Ahh but my project"Crystal spoke with pouty face .
"You catch fever and cough do rest chub"she said and gave a peck on Crystal forehead .

Crystal get up from the bed fresh up and eat that vegetable soup . she came out from the bedroom her gaze fall on Rose . She fall asleep on on dining table Crystal place the bowl in washing basin and sat infront Rose . The Door knocked Crystal go to open that . As soon as she opened the door Cassie called her name lil loudly .

"Sis Criss ~"Cassie call out her name and hug her .
Crystal push Cassie and put index finger on her mouth to shut her . Cassie closed the door and came inside . Crystal give water to Cassie .

"Ahh sis why Rosie is sleeping on dining table?"Cassie asked while pointing towards Rose .
"She didn't slept the whole night"Crystal replied on Cassie's question.
"Huh?why?"Cassie asked in confusion
"I catch cough and fever"Crystal go near dining table and was about to pick Rose .

Rose open eyes and saw Crystal . She hugged her as Crystal pick Rose and sat on sofa .

"When you came Cassie?"Rose ask while rubbing eyes .
"Um i guess its has been 15-20 minutes that i came"Cassie replied .
"So you'll eat lunch here right?"um actually I've work i'll excuse I just came here to meet You and Sister "Cassie said and looked at Rose .
"Ahh okay okay"Rose said while nodding.

Cassie go after some minutes . Rose was cooking lunch Crystal was taking shower . Rose go inside the bedroom and looked at Bathroom Door .

"Chub..."She call out her name .
"Yes bub"Crystal replied .
"Your phone was ringing"Rose said and took the phone .
"Ah bub i'll see after coming out "Crystal replied from the bathroom .

Did Ashira easily forgot the Crystal and move on ; will she plan to separate Rose and Crystal