Chapter Seventeen

Rose was in Living Room and Crystal in Bedroom they both aren't sleepy . Crystal came out to check Rose .

"Why didn't you sleep ? You want to work on that project and it's important"Rose spoke while scrolling through her phone .
"I can't sleep"Crystal spoke.
"Huh?What happened?"Rose place her phone on table .
"Why you sleeping in Living room??"Crystal asked and go near her .
"Err...Actually"Rose woke up and sat on sofa.

"Did i hurt you??"Crystal sat on floor and put her head on Rose lap.
"No it's not your fault it's mine fault "Rose spoke while moving her fingers through Crystal's Hair.
"How it's your fault it's mine mistake that you didn't like that and i did the same thing"Crystal spoke in a pouty face.
"Ahh Chub it's okay leave that now"Rose spoke .

Crystal hug Rose She was patting Crystal's back gently to comfort her Crystal hugged her tightly. Rose gave a peck on her cheeks .
"Let's sleep"Crystal broke hug and pick Rose.

...Morning...

Crystal woke up and go to take bath . Rose woke up because Her phone was ringing continuously she groan and pick the call .

"Hey Rozie-Rozie??" The deep voice came .
"Umph!what?"Rose replied in sleepy voice .
"What you doing?"Shoji asked.
"Still in bed"Rose replied.
"Ohh with Crystal??"Cassie asked .
"Cass--What you doing with Shoji?"Rose sat and asked .
"Just hangout"Shoji replied.
"Oh then i'll go to get Fresh"Rose spoke .
"Okay"Shoji hang up the call.

Rose get up from the Bed and go to take bath her phone was continuously ringing while she was bathing . She ignore it after coming out from bathroom . Rose saw Crystal was sitting on the edge of bed .

"When you came??"Rose asked while stepping toward wardrobe.
"I guess 10-15 Minutes..."Crystal stand .
"Huh??I didn't get that you came"Rose spoke in shock tone .
"Umph! Because i came silently"Crystal go near Rose and back-hug her.
"Ahh You Shameless Gurl wanted to see me in towel"Rose gently hit Crystal's arm.

Crystal broke the hug ; Rose wore the pink dress and tying her hair . Rose was starting at Crystal from the Mirror Crystal gaze fall on her. Crystal looked at her from head to toe before stepping toward her . She go near Rose and put her chin on Rose shoulder.

"You done?"Crystal spoke while looking at Mirror.
"Yep just a min"Rose wink and turn .
"You are soo pretty"Crystal gave a soft smile .
"Only for You"Rose spoke and put her hands on Crystal's Shoulder .
"Come let's eat breakfast"Crystal spoke.

They both were eating breakfast . Crystal remember that her phone was ringing continuously she said to her . After breakfast she call back at the number .

"I called you many times why didn't you received it??"The Loud voice came from the phone .
"Ah Mom Listen---"Rose sentence cut off.
"What huh??I want you here within 1 hour"Her mom spoke and hang up the call.

Rose hand was shivering and she get tensed Crystal saw her and hold her hand while rubbing her back .

"You okay?"Crystal asked in worried tone.
"Yeah I'm don't worry"Rose fake a smile .
"What your mom said?"Crystal asked.
"She said that i want to be there within 1hour"Rose voice were cracking while saying .
"Bub can i come with you??"Crystal asked while looking into her eyes .
"Yeah it'll comfort me if you'll be there with me"Rose spoke and hug her .

Crystal and Rose reached at Rose Home they both were sitting on sofa Rose hold Crystal hand and looked at her . Crystal rub her hand to confirm comfort her . After some minutes Rose mom came out from the kitchen and sat on chair infront of them. Rose looked at her Mom.
She was about to speak but her Mom open up .

"How are you my daughter?"Rose Mom asked.
"Good why you suddenly called me and what happened?"Rose asked in worried tone.
"Oh direct on point huh?"Rose Mom smirk .
"Mom..."Rose lil raise her voice .

"So i hear that you are earning too much money without us here our company is coming down at rank and you are enjoying huh...!?"Rose Mom spoke.
"What you mean by that?"Rose
eyes widened .
"What i mean by that didn't you get you are the reason because of you company is facing many issues "Rose mom bang on table .
"So this what you want to say in sudden..."Rose spoke and stand .
"What you think that I'm blind you came with your girlfriend and you will fake everything ; i know you she will support you because were she know the truth huh?? She don't know your real side you leave your own family for money--"Her Mom sentence get cut off in middle .
"ENOUGH!!!!! I DON'T LIKE TO CALL YOU BY A MOM NAME . YOU WILL DO BRAIN WASH OF MY GIRLFRIEND INFRONT OF ME AND I'LL STAY SILENT HUH..."Rose spoke while getting irritated .

Ross spoke and Left from their Crystal was about to go behind her but Rose Mom stop her .

"You get her Right She is just Playing with you She is gold digger Rose will broke your heart in few seconds be alert"Rose Mom spoke while sitting on sofa .

Crystal ignore the words and didn't said anything Left from there she came in parking lot but her car wasn't there . Crystal try to call Rose many times but her phone was switch off she called Shoji .

"Shoji..."Crystal spoke .
"Yeah Crystal what happened? Why your voice is coming like you are worried??"Shoji get confused .
"I'll tell you afterwards but first tell me where Rose go when she get upset ??"Crystal asked .
"Upset? what happened? and suddenly what going on Crystal ??"Shoji get worried .
"Listen first her Mom called her and said to meet her within 1 hour---"her sentence didn't get complete .
"Why the hell you let her go at that hell without me??let it be where are you??"Shoji asked.
"Xyz apartment in parking lot"Crystal spoke .

Shoji hang up the call and reached there in few minutes . Crystal and Cassie are with Shoji he was driving the car on full speed . He want to reach their before Rose .

What's the matter between the Rose - Shoji and the family will Crystal and Cassie get to know